ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro rear lights!

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
anyone know where i can get some of the euro rear lights?
or if anyone is selling any on here? :)

Fabia VRS
IMAG0113.jpg

?

Fabia VRS
You either have the standard ones

The FK euro's (as above)

At night, Dont really do them justice tbh:
IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

You can have other LED lights but they all look crap (and i think most of cs would agree)

Or lexus ones...

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Id love a set of thse but i can justify the HUGE price tag they have..

clio sport 172
anyone know where i can get some of the euro rear lights?
or if anyone is selling any on here? :)
euro lights are usualy just tinted red.. so id just go get either ph1 lights, or ph2 and buy some red tint and tint the indicator/ reverse circle. they are expensive for those lights shown.. up 2 u bud.

aaaah, fair enough. scrap yards ftw, pick up a set dirt cheap. would tidy your car alot mate.

I think it would too. there is plastic bits on doors to stop you from scratching the car door if you catch it on something when you open it, I've tried removing them but seems to want to fetch paint off :/

also the black strips on the car no longer want to stay black, they want to stay a dingy grey colour which makes it look un-tidy

aaaah, fair enough. scrap yards ftw, pick up a set dirt cheap. would tidy your car alot mate.

I think it would too. there is plastic bits on doors to stop you from scratching the car door if you catch it on something when you open it, I've tried removing them but seems to want to fetch paint off :/

also the black strips on the car no longer want to stay black, they want to stay a dingy grey colour which makes it look un-tidy

clio sport 172
auto glym bumper care mate is ur best bet for grey plastics. will make them black, and they stay black for ages. its about £8 but honestly worth it. i was sick of doin my old golf gti about a year ago with s**t products. auto glym bumper car was the best stuff i ever used. i swear by all the products tbf mate.

auto glym bumper care mate is ur best bet for grey plastics. will make them black, and they stay black for ages. its about £8 but honestly worth it. i was sick of doin my old golf gti about a year ago with s**t products. auto glym bumper car was the best stuff i ever used. i swear by all the products tbf mate.

ah right, will have to try that where is best place to get it from? I have some turtle wax, trim care. But it doesnt seem to touch it :(

clio sport 172
halfords by me have 3 for 2 on all cleaning products, it could be all of halfords.. thats where i get all mine from. a quick detailing spray used with micro fibre cloths is always a winner aswel. gets rid of all that dust/water marks after a wash polish etc..

2014 Clio 200t edc
I've got a set of genuine Renault Clear lights I want rid of. On ebay now as i want standards on it. Perfect start to either euro style (with red tint) or better than lexus ones.

just Brought a set of standard lights for my car, so I shall be selling the lights in the photos on the previous page if you want them :)