ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Everyones opinion needed on tonights happenings

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Don't think thats the right thing to do...............hammer a turnip up his ar**, that'll teach him!!! ;);)

What a c**k-boy though. Have you seen him since it happened or do you think he is in hiding??

Alex

Lol. No i hav'nt seen him since its happend, but tbh i dont see him everyday of the week anyway. Tbvh the more and more i think about it the bigger a prick he seems. You dont just do that then say it wasnt you when there is no one with else in the building.
I have even more evidence that it was him but im going to give him one more chance to admit it before i share it with you all.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I recieved one from a member on here.

Payed for it friday 10 am, he packaged it up and had sent it by friday 11am and i recieved it sat morn at 10am. Now thats service for you :cool: top guy! Helped me out heaps and it was only £10 posted.

I dont even want to speak to the dick that broke it in the first place. Its not what mates do, so hes no longer a mate.

cheers for everyone opinions though, some of them have been top drawer :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Shame he had to lie about it all. At least you got it sorted and cheaply. Better off without your "mate" by the sounds of it.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Well he has bought matched inlets and hes been aaking heaps of questions about the fitting of them. Because mine is a cup and he has a full fat he could get into the injetors etc because of the room i have compaired to him. Either that or he wanted to try taking things off on mine first before he broke his own? Who knows.

This is what im gathering from the thread linked below?

Makes sence that i knew it was him from the start.

But whats done is done and the cup is still going strong, touch wood!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=439684