ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust broken...help!!

Clio Sport 182
ops stupid car.jpg
I hit a bump along a lane and the exhaust split in two, replace or repair?? Sounds awful! Any advice would be great.

Clio Sport 182
Easier said than done when you're female! I'm hoping it's as easy as that for a garage to do, I don't really want to pay out for a new exhaust. Thanks.

RS Clio 182
By the looks of it the exhaust clamp looks like it's come off that's why the centre section and the cat has dropped.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
That's fucked. You'll need a new center section or it will need welding. More than likely with it being so close to the center silencer they will say you need a new exhaust.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
well its slightly difficult to tell.

1) where the clamp could have been loose the centre section could have just fallen off, however more likely is
2) its corroded so badly that its just snapped leaving the joint in the CAT & the centre section attached to the rear box.

You will need a centre section & a CAT to centre box clamp kit- All in probs around £160 from Renault Wolverhampton.