ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust gas warning light and temperature gauge stopped working after service...

Clio 182 2005
hi guys looking for some advice if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

i collected my car from a local garage following a full service, and noticed that the exhaust gas warning light stayed on. when i pointed this out I was told to take the car for a run and see if it goes off. if it doesnt then bring it back tomorrow, they will plug it in to see if what that shows.

when driving home i noticed the at the temperature gauge isnt working at all. has anyone had this problem or would any one know what it may be.

the car itself is running nice and much more responsive than before the service so doesnt seem to be any actual issues with the service.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Clio 182 2005
What exactly did they do on this 'full service'?

oil change, oil filter, cabin filter, air filter, spark plugs, brake check, light check, suspension check and advised that my rear engine mount is a bit loose may need looking at some point. paid £150 all in, its only a £1500 daily after all.