ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust hanger brackets 182

Does anyone know where I can get the brackets that hold the exhaust hangers on a 182 from and for how much? Put a new exhaust with new hangers on but 2 of the bolts sheared off in 1 of the brackets despite plastering wd40 all over them, overcame it for now by mullering the bracket and using nuts/bolts. Concerned that if the new hangers perish like the last lot then the bracket isn't gonna take anymore mullering!!

Aven't tried renault yet as I'm still stuggling to believe that they use brackets to hang hangers off! Mental!

Artic Blime 182
Arnold Clark Spares an Ktec racing bud. £25.00 from Ktec £19.08 from Arnold Clark with discount.

Various
The rubber is alot stronger. Ours are a little stronger than Renaults.

We can get some for less be they wont last 5 seconds.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Ours are stronger than some of them you can buy. You can get them and they are just as bad as the old ones.

just about ready to get some of these, glad i noticed this post or i'd be paying through the nose! NWperformance have saved my wallet a battering, cheers guys! expect my order soon :)

182 Trophy
Swapped my exhaust mounts last night. Yup, they're the same both sides of the 182 exhaust. It's easy to swap and the car doesn't need jacking up.