ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust

Ph1 172
Nicest/ loudest sounding exhaust out of yozza, omp inox, oreca or similar but still able to race on the track????

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
yozza or supersprint with twin boxes. Some tracks will not allow the single box systems as they pass the static tests but fail the circuit drive by. Circuits are getting stricter every year which is stupid in my opinion.
There is simply no better made exhaust system out there than these two IMO

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Do you think that the exhaust pipework route under the 172 is really different from say a yozza, supersprint, Ktec? Therefore are there really any significant gains to be had..
If the bore sizes are the same I'd bet money all will be within 1-2 bhp of eachother..

260% JCW
Do you think that the exhaust pipework route under the 172 is really different from say a yozza, supersprint, Ktec? Therefore are there really any significant gains to be had..
If the bore sizes are the same I'd bet money all will be within 1-2 bhp of eachother..

Depends how they all bend the pipe.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
mandrel bending is the only proper way of doing things and all are done this method. The only differences are going to be the difference the silencer size will make which is not a lot, or the choice of bore you go for.

Ph1 172
im not bothered about gains. As said the most ill gain is only around 1-2 bhp anyway surely? i will also be running a de-cat.