ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust...

clio 172/ 182
getting a new exhaust and not sure on which one to get want a performance one that sounds good my 172 had a really noisy one so this one for my 182 has got to be as good any ideas grateful :):)

Yozza is now BTM. Could give Fred at BTM a call, if it's from Fred the quality will be top notch.

Other alternative is if you live near Wales or are happy to travel, you can't go wrong with Charlie at Pro Speed. I only live nearby but he lent me a courtesy car for the day so I wasn't restricted while he built me an exhaust. He cut back into my cat as well to remove the 2 1/4" bottleneck. I noticed a little more poke around 3k but it was never going to be anything to cream over. It's the noise and gurgles that I went for. :)

Get on YouTube and have a listen to some of the sound samples that folk have uploaded.

Last edited: