ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts!!

RS Clio 172 Cup
I know there has been lots of discussion regarding exhausts but basically I'm trying to sort them by 'loudness'. I'm going to be fitting a stainless at some point but I'm worried il end up with something way to loud! Il be leaving the cat where it is so cat back systems is what I'm looking at. What's the loudest/quietest out there? I'm thinking the yozza and ktec stealths are amongst some of the loudest? Any input welcome

Cheers
Nick

I'd too be interested in this!

Ive only heard the stealth k-tech before but only fitted to a 1.6, sounded pretty good but not too loud! i think the supersport is a touch louder though

RS Clio 172 Cup
I agree the supersport system sounds way to loud for what I'm after. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike loud purposeful exhausts, I just don't want one on my daily :)

I should also add, I want a 'stealth' box too, don't want to be cutting my bumper if I can help it

Impreza Wagon
Yozza isn't for you so defo rule that out. RS192 exhausts are a little louder than standard and you can always increase the noise with a decat at a later date ;)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers fella, will it fit a 172? You got any links?

An rs192 won't fit a 172 as its designed for a 182. Btm do a stealth version of the yozza which is quiet and there's also a btb stealth (which I run on my cup) that's also quiet. Both are worth a look if quality, fit, stealth and not a lot of noise is what your after imo.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Cheers lads, the btm systems are looking promising seem popular from what I'm reading, Supersprint, nice exhausts but il pass on that cheers at £700!!?? haha

Lionel Richie
for the 100th time, we do do quiet Yozza (now known as BTM exhausts) too, ie almost standard in noise level!!