ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Experienced detailers in Wiltshire?

Clio 172
Really want to sort my car out of all its light scruffs and swirl marks, just give it a good once over.

I feel it would be money better spent paying someone who knows what they are doing to spend a good half a day on the car rather than buy all the products and do it myself.

Any recommendations or anyone on here that can help?

Honda & VW
I would offer my services but just don't have the spare time this side of Christmas. Sorry that's no help whatsoever is it....

Just to make you aware, its unlikely you are going to find someone to perform an Enhancement treatment in half a day

Honda & VW
Depends on size of car surely??

Russ did my mrs scenic in half that time.

5hours? I know Russ is good but how he'd manage that in that time I do not know.
Assuming we're on the same page with regards to an enhancement....

usual washing and decontaminating stages
polishing/cleansing
protection
finishing touches

in 5 hours

Clio 172
Lol, thanks for the replies, I only stated half a day as a off the top of my head so if it would take longer to do a good job then that's fine. I first need to get some car park battle scars from the previous owner and wheels refurbished. Been quoted £180 for all 4 wheels and £300-400 for getting rear bumper front bumper and door sill repaired, last owner must have had a dog attack the door sill because it looks terrible.
aquju9yd.jpg
avy7aqyq.jpg