ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.c.s Out The Window

16vturbolee

Took my turbo up to bb tuning with a problem with the chargecooler on friday night left it with them. Rang them on sat to make sure they got the car and keys they said yea no probs. Rang them today and asked when i can come and get it and they said they aint even looked at it and their to busy sortin other cars for the fcs :mad: what the hell do i say to that yet ive spent over 15.000 with them.so looks like i aint goin:rolleyes: jokers

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Thats some rough treatment mate...i'd certainly have a word with whoever runs the place.

16vturbolee

last time thay put a new head on after i melted one that took 6 months whats up with them

On the lookout
I had similar with a company I used... But at the end of the day, they had stuff booked, and couldn't squeeze me in... They had made promises, and imagine how you'd feel if your car was one of those they put aside to get your car in?

16vturbolee

yea but why say it in the first place. i live in bristol and essex is a long way to go so i fill as i done all that for nowt not pleased..........

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Ahh f**k it,i'll join in..

You spend 15k on a valver???!!!

On a more serious note...i'd take your business elsewhere from future...

16vturbolee

got off the phone after a big row cars ready now im sure i will never go back to bb again the tit put the phone down on me a costomer well thats it for me. wats ktec like nowadays wat they like wid turbos

and yes 15k+ sounds like you lot need higher paid jobs :) joke

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Scrap the charge cooler - fit a standard intercooler .....simple. Charge coolers are crap - they are designed to reduce the air intake temp of the exhaust gases before they enter your throttle body. A conventional intercooler will do the same job and cause less aggrovation. If the intake temp is still high fit a bigger cooler are an Aquamist kit / cryogenic kit.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
^^^ Sounds like sound advice to me.
So they've fixed your car? Least they sorted it out in the end.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
shame lee...hope you get it sorted

so 2k on the buying the valver and then 13k for the engine

thats 15k.....wow thats alot to spend on a valver

al

ST on the way...
Jesus chris, how many more gonna ask about price!?!?

On a more serious note...............how much you spent? ;)

I don't see why spending more allows you to jump the queue.

If my car was being done (yaknow, £100 service) and then it was delayed "because someone who had spent 15k with us came in", I'd not be happy..

Corsa Van. Meh.
^^^
good call!
Everyone should be treated the same no matter how much they have sent.

Personally I haven't had any problems withh BB and find them to be extremely helpfull with my car.... maybe you have just been unlucky!!

Matt

Ad

MK2 FRS
Daz said:
I don't see why spending more allows you to jump the queue.

If my car was being done (yaknow, £100 service) and then it was delayed "because someone who had spent 15k with us came in", I'd not be happy..

One because it shows commitment to the company (spending 15k). two, because at the show it would promoting their product.

Unfortunately its a fact of buisness, the biggest payer will always take preference 99% of the time.