ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f***ing xenons

clio 182
Both my bulbs 'broke' at the same time or so i think, iv taken the bulbs out they both look ok they dont look broken or damaged atall, how will i know if its the ignitors? iv checked the relays and added a bigger fuse in the fuse box. I dont know anyone close enough to swap my bulbs over with them to see if theyr bulbs work in my car and vice versa.

:dapprove: need this sorted

Da

Less
No real way of testing them without plugging them in mate. Did they fail all of a sudden or were they on their way out for a while?

Mk5 golf gti
were you driving along and they went out???
have you checked the fuses
if you were just turning them on and they didnt come on
then could be the ignitor
if you had some constant flickering or dodgyness with them before they went out
then could be the ballasts
and if they were dimming or changin colour then could just be bulb failiure :d
hope that helps

clio 182
Hi, the ledt side bulb has been flickering for a while, but if i taped the H/L the bulb would come back on, but then i was driving along stoped off in gf's parents house when we went back to the hour or so later neither of them came on, could that be the ignitor?? is the ignitor the thing that you turn befor you release the bulb?