ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king scum keyed my car...

crash on friday...cost of repair £2000. crash wasnt my fault but will probably be a 50:50. get to the repairers today to show them the damage and spot this key mark starting from the front right arch panel stretching across the whole car, around the boot and back along the other side. great...makes me wonder why i bother having a car really

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

i met this lad the other day who had, had his car "keyed". went over n had a look n was of his exs (he thinks) has comp f**ked his bonnet by scratching it all over, they keyed all down both sides of the door and rear pannels, an even had the bollox n gaul to key the roof too. it was focked needed a comp respray! wen all said n done tho it was only a saxo cud have been worse could have been a clio or lada cum 2 fink about it :p .sum ppl are jus dicks!

Where did it happen? Youd have to be some loser to do that, wonder if they enjoy their sh*tty lives, f**king losers.

somebody keyed my car cause i parked outside there house on a public highway, i pity people like that. cant afford something themselves so just damage other peoples instead

well knock and the door and ask if they saw anything. if they act all dodgy as if it was them, im sure you know how to resolve this problem! revenge can be sweet

Orange 182

My GFs clio got keyed recently. Only a small one (few inches) but really deep and since she has a black car its well noticeable.:mad:

I generally aint a violent person but Id love to catch someone who does that sort of thing just so I could take a bat to their fookin head. What they do is so pointless, yet it can be so upsetting to the person who owns the car.

Focus ST

I really have a hard time understanding people sometimes, had my car keyed the other week, only one panel and luckily not down to the metal but it still looks terrible. Im a student so will have no money to repair this until i get a full time job in the summer.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone would do this other than the pikey "scooter posse" kids around here who either dont care or dont understand how their mindless actions affect other people.

Little c**ts

No b*****d thinks my sh*t waggon is good enough for a Keying - then again I dont blame them, it is a Vauxhall ;)

On a serious note, is it just me or in the last couple of years have attitudes for other road users and their property gone to sh*t? People are more aggressive and you hear about more mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts out there every day! My m8s window was smashed outside his house a couple of weeks ago, Rockport has had a woman hit his car whilst parking recently.

F**k Im sounding like an old g!t now... Well heres hoping it all ends well m8, and I hope u catch the little cnuts.

Mondeo STTDCI

tis why I got myself a drive done before I got my Clio 2 years ago. Cost a good £1500 but was worth every penny. I know you had no choice where your car was left in this situation but Im always SO careful where i leave it.

Got a black Clio, got the passanger door keyed down to the metal about a month back. Cant afford a repair, got a good idea who it is. Bunch of pikeys who hang around and dont like me driving around.

This sort of thing makes me want to be a policeman!!!

So I can uphold the law Murphy style.

"You have zero seconds to comply cause instinct tells me youre a complete t**ser who deserves to be shot".

Bang.

Sorry to here that mate, ive had plenty key scratches and door dents in my baby! dont get me started on this topic, lets just say i caught this chopper sniffer scratching my dad cars *Pug 206 gti after blagging him for ages to get one* i love it more than my old man.

lets just say he wont scratch mine or my dads pride and joy again, wouldnt bother me if it was a kid but he was like 19-20 sad mutha f**ker

i spit on thee

P!sses you off big time doesnt it!

my mate had his car done all over across the bonnet and back the lot and couldnt do anything about it cos we didnt know who it was

ruined his car he ended up selling it even though it was pretty heavily modified was a shame and waste!

i dont park my car anywhere anymore only drive it if i know i can park it somewhere safe got a full respray so its not worth fecking that up

really sorry to hear that mate and hope it gets sorted soon!

I feel for ya mate.... Id be lookin to serve up some serious punishment if I had just an inkling of who done it!! :mad:

Id pop both there knees with my baseballbat so they couldnt walk or drive for a long, loooong time :devilish:

insignia

im really sorry to see that mate.bet u were gutted.it really makes me wonder why no one ever seems to catch these little scumbags.i would love to catch one.i would take every belonging from him,strip him naked,tie him up, chuck him in the back of my boot and drive at least 10 miles away (very hard driving) up to the moors.i really think this is the only way people are gonna learn. disciplining the scumbags.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

ouch thats not good. its bad enough when ur car gets damaged, but when someone does it on purpose they need to have a serious word with themselves. Just remember the reason that theyve done this is jealousy. U have something nice they havent got and the pricks cant handle it

Black 200 Cup

I had every panel on my 325i keyed down to the metal down both sides last year, its a totally gutting feeling. Ended up selling it cos I couldnt justify the cost of a respray to the standard that was required. Id post pics (if I knew how to)..in them you can still see the curls of paint attached to the car :(. Beemers have the thickest paint Ive ever seen and it costs a fortune to put right properly.

f**king hate tw*ts like that. When i got my first brand new dynamique only had it a few months and some tw*ts bent the door breaking into it. Had to get a new door and have the whole side of the car resprayed.

They all need a dam good kicking.

Its an absolute sh*tter. Id love to catch someone vandalising a car, I really would go to town on beating the sh*t out of them.

Theres just something not right in the head, why vandalise a car. I cant see their reasoning what so ever. Just mindless pricks with nothing else better to do after theyve had their 2 litres of cider on a friday night.

I had it done to my old car (fiesta) loads of times, but when the clio arrives having cctv set up, just a basic system to keep watch - so if anything does happen outside my house then its all been recorded.

My mate does that now after his Impreza Sti import from Japan was attacked with paint thinner down one side. :mad: - pathetic

is there a company that provides an in-car cctv surveillance service. quite fancy capturing footage of these dickheads and then playing it back to them when i find them!

Black 200 Cup

I got a CCTV camera for the front of my house, it has IR vision so it can see in the dark too...its not in-car but it was only ~£80 on www.dabs.com

If you do get CCTV, make sure you dont get mixed up between IR and PIR. The PIR ones work when there is movement, like those security halogen lights.

I have not read this thread but I think that cnuts who maliciously damage other peoples stuff should have their bollo*ks chopped off:mad: !!!

f**king c**ts:mad:

And it not as if it was mint, look at the f**king dent in the side to55ers!

Why cant they keep there f**king hands to themselves!!