ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fabia front splitter

RS Clio 172 Cup
Has anyone had any experience fitting a Fabia front splitter? Or recommend a better looking/fitting part? Can get one new for £20 which seems reasonable.

Thanks
Nick

PB Clio 172
IMO I think the k tec carbon one looks better and is a direct fit it is £130 but its money well spent and I love mine

Fabia splitter is the best/cheapest replacement splitter IMO. Easy as piss to fit mate, I fitted 16 self tapping screws to hold mine on - just to be on the safe side.

Then trimmed the sides tidy and flush with a hot Stanley blade.

Either park your car at an angle on a high curb or jack the car up to get enough room to manoeuvre. Good luck :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Carbon Splitter will crack at some point. You'll hit a bird / go over a speedbump too fast / reverse off Jared's drive way and youve wasted £100+ for a piece of styling.

​Buy an RSTuner / Whiteline RARB for the money instead.

lolll my drive will f**k you up son!
Yeah would rather spend £12 on a splitter rather than £100K on a little splitter. RSTuner would be worth the money and wont break if you hit a bird as Ollie says ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The carbon ones look great but as above if you actually want to use your car not just look at it they are too fragile IMHO

DCI100
You just need self tappers, a small drill and small drill bit. and a stanely knife to trim it down. just work your way round with the self tappers :)

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Decided I'm going to buy one of these now, watch this space i'll be the first to f**k it up, will post pics by weekend. might as well get two now.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Mate I have no confidence in myself at all after yesterday exhaust drama, fitted it bang on, but I put the car on stands at the back then in first gear to stop it rolling forward etc,

when it was all on what was the first thing I thought I'd do, let's see how it sounds. did I take it out of gear? Course not I completely forgot about that, luckily it didn't come off the stands, very lucky.