ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Bought an XBox One last night. It comes with Fifa 16, £249.99.

Pretty decent. I hope it's not much lower on 'Black Friday'.

Told Megan she can buy her own Fallout, as it doesn't interest me :p

This has a big spoil so dont click this unless you've done the story line!!!!

Im at the point in the main story where im about to get teleported....once ive gone there can i come back or is it a one way ticket?

Cayman S Edition 1
This has a big spoil so dont click this unless you've done the story line!!!!

Im at the point in the main story where im about to get teleported....once ive gone there can i come back or is it a one way ticket?
Yes you can come back. They upgrade your Pipboy;)

Cayman S Edition 1
@Jay_A thanks was worryd id be scrap collecting and end up with to much.
This is where I've found the survival guide book quite useful, as it covers all the missions etc. Was well worth the £10!

Also can't believe I didn't see the option to set up supply lines between camps until this week. Makes life slightly easier to share stored resources between those locations;)

Listerine & Poledo
I havent started supply lines yet, otherwise I'll end up with the Rocket being massive and no resources left for anywhere else.

Mind, still only level 13, went to greygarden the other day, that was interesting, reminded be of the Old Wolrd Blues DLC for New Vegas :)

Cayman S Edition 1
Benefits of setting up supply lines;

Linking your settlements with supply lines provides the following benefits:
  • When building at a workshop or using a crafting station inside a settlement, you can use the inventory of all linked workshops/crafting stations (though the shared items will not all show up in the workspace, they will automatically be used when crafting/building).
    • Even non-junk items will be shared, so long as they are in your workspace (such as mods or items like Purified Water); they will automatically be used when a recipe calls for it.
  • Excess food/water will be used to supply the settlements in the supply network with shortages; this is only indicated by the normal "red" display for food/water shortages being green. Moreover, it may not turn green immediately; doing something to force the UI to update, such as assigning another settler to a defense job may correct this.

Listerine & Poledo
Yep, I get that.
I just dont want to take all the resource I find and blow it all on one settlement.

Once places are mostly built, then I'll tag them together for food sharing.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Only level 9 about 7 hours or so. But that's 2 weeks gaming for me so still pretty p*ssed off.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I seen a stronghold on youtube that had massive wooden gates for fences. Ive seen a few like this but can't seem to find the gates when building. Is this exclusive to pc or something?

Cayman S Edition 1
I seen a stronghold on youtube that had massive wooden gates for fences. Ive seen a few like this but can't seem to find the gates when building. Is this exclusive to pc or something?
I've seen them whilst building fences on the xbone

Listerine & Poledo
Junk fencing , yep.

I wish I'd noticed that before I armourised the Red Rocket with steel walls

Kawasaki ER6N
So my save corrupted. Brilliant.
Mine said this I just loaded a lower save point and it worked. Shown up a couple of times that the most recent save point is corrupted but if I load a quick save point 5-10 mins earlier it is fine.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It literally had no save data what so ever. Rebooted and tried again but still nothing. Started over again which is pretty boring but I should get to where I was alot quicker as I have more of an idea what I'm doing. I finish work on the 9th for a month so got plenty time to play then.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
44 believe it or not. Still no where close to getting to the end IMO. This game is just massive:smile:
Really? Ive done all the main storys now when i was lvl 32. 36now though. I did however f**k it up. Just makesure you do the brotherhood missions and the railroad missions before the institute.

Cayman S Edition 1
Really? Ive done all the main storys now when i was lvl 32. 36now though. I did however f**k it up. Just makesure you do the brotherhood missions and the railroad missions before the institute.
Thanks for the heads up. I've started all 3, but will make sure I leave the Institute alone for a while;)

I've been playing this game for around 3 days now and 25odd hours played into it.

Only fallout game I've ever committed to. Barely even started the story too. Only just got to Nick Valentine. Raider base hunting/clearing out strongholds for the legendary loot and master locked locks ftw :cool:

Grinding. :up:

Listerine & Poledo
SOme roid-head in power-armour came up to me, other day, goes "'ere, 'elp me get this transmitter buh"
So I didn't have much else to be doin, thought why not, help your fellow man 'an that.
After we'd trapsed through some old factory and I'd found a bit of old radio for him, he says
"you dont wanna be spending all your days just wanderin aboot lad, you wanna...."
I 'ad to stop 'im right there, excuse me sir, but I happen to like the county living style, and havin a wander about 'append to be part of that.

Might join later.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
oh bugger. I'd be seriously p***ed off:worried:

Perhaps I better start creating two save files as I'm also on the Xbone.

I've been having some issues with my internet so that might be affecting it - i dont know. The first time of scrolling through a list of nothing but "Corrupted Save" was rather disheartening haha. Although got some much better loot this time around (9 hours in) - maybe an inbuilt compensation scheme 😂

SOme roid-head in power-armour came up to me, other day, goes "'ere, 'elp me get this transmitter buh"
So I didn't have much else to be doin, thought why not, help your fellow man 'an that.
After we'd trapsed through some old factory and I'd found a bit of old radio for him, he says
"you dont wanna be spending all your days just wanderin aboot lad, you wanna...."
I 'ad to stop 'im right there, excuse me sir, but I happen to like the county living style, and havin a wander about 'append to be part of that.

Might join later.

I cant figure out what your saying here, however much i try i cant understand what you mean.