ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All Carbon Lovers

Tangoed Works
Hadnt had a chance to put up any piccys of my carbon bonnet since fitting it so here goes.

Washed the whole car but light was dying so it came out whack, plus I was using my camera phone.

Car was prepped before winter, as per usual, clayed, SRP, EGP x 2 and a layer of Collinites 476 with a QD spritz all over. Windows cleaned using Megs window cleaner, tyres dressed with Megs tyre shine, black plastic dressed with Megs Trim detailer.

Just gave a wash today using SSF mixed with Megs gold class through a super spray, and then dried and QD'd.

Will be getting front and back bumpers resprayed in summer and all alloys refurbed to bring back to as new condition. Also got a Xenon rear number plate light on order to bring the car upto date a little more.

Comments welcome.
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

dayrearrightqtr.jpg

And one of the interior just for good measure!
DSC00201.jpg

M2 Competition
Lol, could you have got any closer!

Any pics where you can make out what the bonnet looks like on the car?

Tangoed Works
Also got a spare renault badge I'm spraying black for the front. Should make it look more agressive from the front end!

Tangoed Works
Lol, could you have got any closer!

Any pics where you can make out what the bonnet looks like on the car?

LOL, reason why I'm so close is because the you can't really notice it from far, or should I say the camera wont pick it up as well. Once I pick up a better camera, Ill get some new ones up.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good, Better Pics when you get the chance though, Seats look Comfy

M

mini-valver

Looks awesome fella, need to get one for mine as the paint is shagged and it doesn't fit right!

Think I've found a house BTW ;)

Tangoed Works
Looks awesome fella, need to get one for mine as the paint is shagged and it doesn't fit right!

Someone has just posted one up for sale on here in the FS section. Have you put an offer on that drum yet or you need any advice on how to proceed?

M

mini-valver

Someone has just posted one up for sale on here in the FS section. Have you put an offer on that drum yet or you need any advice on how to proceed?

Justpaid for my ECU so can't really afford a bonnet, lol!

Gonna put an offer in 10k under and be super cheeky, see what happens! I'm going to the library to photocopy driving license and phone bills for ID mate. Do I send them to your place? PM if it's easier, lol.

b/g 182, meg tourer
awesome mate! the bonnet looks great.
yeah, get that front diamond painted. makes the front look so much better. aggressive/stealth!

Tangoed Works
^^ Picked them up of a fellow CS'er. Bargain price as well!! Same with the bonnet, again bargain price! I love my deals lol

C

clvs2222

My carbon bonnet is up for sale on this site, exsactly the same as the one in these pics. sorry to use your thread but i gotta sell mine, lol.

Tangoed Works
car is utter filth at the minute, had all sorts of s**t in it due to carrying out some works on a property i just purchased.

got my DLSR now as well and am intending to spend the whole day cleaning this weekend weather permitting. will get before and afters up asap!