ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO BenR inlet manifold matching

R35 GTR
Just bought an upper and lower manifold. What can you do to it to get me more power? Will i need my smt6 remapped? Is it obvious that the work has been done?;)

pm me prices as well please

cheers mate.

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hello mate.
are you any good with your hands?

i managed to port, polish and match my upper and lower manifolds in the space of a day. the hardest job was working out how to get the bugger off in the first place.
buy yourself a multitool thing from halfords and a couple of dremil grinding wheels from b&q (couple of quid) and get to work. there is a guide on here somewhere. well worth doing if you're quite handy - if you've got two left hands then give it to someone who knows what they're doing. you'll notice a big difference when its done. then all your need if a re map and it'll be even better....

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
If you want proper gains that come from development and experience then speak to BenR.

You're just kidding yourself if you think you can do it yourself.

R35 GTR
Could you guys let me know what is actually done? Is it just the opening of the manifolds that are enlarged. If so I can do that myself if I knew the right dimensions, as I can probably get it cnc'd. But as you say, BenR probably has some special thing he does to them.

Most people just match it to the gaskets, i dont, yet net more.

And i'm working on a CNC program as we speak, its not that easy because of the compound radii and blending, and queer angles.

R35 GTR
How much would i need to get the two matched if I sent them to you? I have checked the site out, which is pretty damn cool. Loads of info too, which is helpful, but the prices are confusing.lol.

£170 for the work.

If you want an exchange basis its a refundable £100 extra.

Postage is usually about £10