ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Bristolians going to Llandow

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I have a massive favour to ask (eBay auction win permitting)!

If I win an eBay auction, I have a pair of Motorcycle forks to pick up.

Would anyone mind picking them up and bringing them to Llandow with them?

Payment for the forks would be made by Paypal already, so you wouldn't need to pay the seller.

If you can, I will shower you with a frosty beverage or 2. Well, when I say shower, I mean buy them. In a pint glass. :cool:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
If I can be of any help let me know. I know Daniel is going - if he cant pick them up I can drop them down to him to take to Llandow.

Might be worth dropping him a PM mate.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Whereabouts in Bristol? I can pick them up on route to Llandow on the Frid from somewhere close to the M4, but I'm not venturing into Bristol itself I'm afraid :)

Ps - PM me if I can help.

Last edited:

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks guys.

Cub: Won't know till I've won the auction - or IF, I win it.

His eBay profile has an office address, which is here: BS15 4LS

Auction ends on Sunday afternoon so will shout then when I know his collection address

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Might be worth begging lemonnobby1 as he lives in Kingswood. Otherwise Daniel is in Staple Hill.

​Either way Im happy to pick them up and drop off to whomever i s going to Llandow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thanks guys.

Cub: Won't know till I've won the auction - or IF, I win it.

His eBay profile has an office address, which is here: BS15 4LS

Auction ends on Sunday afternoon so will shout then when I know his collection address

If you win, get the seller to drop them to my work. BS165LS. (Staple hill high street) I'll gladly bring them to llandow.