ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Chris H (Ford Expert)

Jesus!!!

you ask a bazillion questions!

Most of them are the type you cant answer from the other end of a cmputer.

How much camber are you running out means nothing, and its not adj, your stuck and you HAVE to get adj TCAs if you dont know how to make them adj yourself.

LSD, dont really need it, your car spec isnt very wild so there is no need for anything radical yet.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Ive seen my local engine re-builder about the important things but wanna get everything sorted on it now. Cheers, Mikey.

haha, im still giggling cause you got rid of the 16V which would if had less problems.

Have fun in the ol MK3!!!

i loved that guy going on about camber...........only used in F1...sheesh.

Hands up who has notices michelins run less camber and a wider tyre than bridgestone runners yet suffer from greater inner edge wear. Or the completly different profile. THey are making it all up on compound, maybe they should ask Bridgestone a few things, eventhough it doesnt look like that via the number of michelin runners at the top.

Most likely thrust bearing. Not a problem, itll not affect wear and just make that rumbling noise.

As for max boost and bhp, no idea..............colours mean nothing if i havent memorised the flow rate of the injectors.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Cheers m8. Have any thoughts on the petrol gauge problem?

Chatted to some1 on msn and told me its a mechanical sensor with electrical sender, so how do i fix that?