ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah pretty much. In career you do either 3,5 or 7 seasons. Doing 7 you have to start in either a Lotus, Virgin or HRT

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Yeah pretty much. In career you do either 3,5 or 7 seasons. Doing 7 you have to start in either a Lotus, Virgin or HRT

So if you chose a 7 year season and say start at lotus and at the end of your first season performance depending can you have offer from other teams such as mclaren

Lee

BMW M2C
Not as high up as McLaren in a 7 season career. You would need to work your way up to getting a drive for McLaren.

FN2 Type R GT
do you generally have to wait until the end of the season to change teams? or can it be done mid season if your over excelling yourself...?

Lee

BMW M2C
do you generally have to wait until the end of the season to change teams? or can it be done mid season if your over excelling yourself...?

As far as I can remember, you can't move mid season. It's not something that's common in F1, and FOM didn't like the idea of us including it.

Lee

BMW M2C
Sounds awesome Lee :D

Have you done many full length races?

Only a couple to be honest. I've not had the time. The ones I did were Multiplayer too. The way the whole strategy thing plays out is epic. You could be running at the front for most the race as everyone else stopped earlier, or ran the options for the start, then at the end you pit and you're right back in the pack.

Loads of reviews coming in now. All 85% +.

Lee

BMW M2C
i think he might have, hes been racking up the achievements if you look on his xbl profile!

I milked a few before I had to give my disc back. lol We won't get our copies of the game until the 24th. As we worked on it we get a proper retail disc, where as the games the company did we only get press copies.

FN2 Type R GT
i guess it doesnt really bother you though waiting till the 24th, most of us are hoping for a 22nd/23rd delivery ;)

Can you set up your own fuel for the full length races? So you could possibly run out?

I'm getting increasingly tempted to buy this, but I suck at racing games. Hmmmm.

Great reviews coming in, I can't wait to get stuck in to some full-length races.

I love the sound of all the little options (such as choosing where you start in practice / quali etc), seems like people have really thought about things. Take Forza for example, if you want to do a hot lap of the Ring you need to do an entire standing start lap first!

Lee

BMW M2C
We also take in to account fuel used and tyre wear over the course of the lap which the player has chosen to skip.

Ive not really been catching certain questions so sorry if its been asked before but do you get to take part in the parade lap before the race? Bit sad but I always find this quite fun in other games

Nothing at the mo :(
gay just noticed im on holiday next week in scotland!! looks like im popping to a game shop on the 24th while im there to buy it lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
lee when you racing and the weather changes from dry to wet do you get a warning like they do in races? like this is a 5 minute shower etc ?

Lee

BMW M2C
lee when you racing and the weather changes from dry to wet do you get a warning like they do in races? like this is a 5 minute shower etc ?

Depending on the severity of the weather, sometimes your race engineer will let you know what's going on. He'll also tell you when another driver has swapped to a different tyre, and when they're lap times are looking stronger than yours.

Nothing at the mo :(
Depending on the severity of the weather, sometimes your race engineer will let you know what's going on. He'll also tell you when another driver has swapped to a different tyre, and when they're lap times are looking stronger than yours.

f**k i cant wait.. this just gets better and better.. 7 SEASONS HERE I COME!

p.s for lee

Can you do 7 seasons on full race aswell? so the usual like 50+ laps?