ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Mattyj

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
Couldnt pm you fella it said you cant recieve them. Anyhow yep the noise is from the abs pump but its a simple fix. Basically the abs block catches on its mounting bracket so when the pump cuts in you get strange noise. Loosen off the abs block mounting bolts,lift the block up slightly and retighten. The abs block is on the bulkhead on the gearbox side.

Couldnt pm you fella it said you cant recieve them. Anyhow yep the noise is from the abs pump but its a simple fix. Basically the abs block catches on its mounting bracket so when the pump cuts in you get strange noise. Loosen off the abs block mounting bolts,lift the block up slightly and retighten. The abs block is on the bulkhead on the gearbox side.

i have no idea how to do that?? you live any where near me i would pay to get it sorted

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
im from tibshelf junction 29 m1. Ilkeston aint that nottingham way as i work in nottingham

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
work at the ambulance workshops at cowley street nottingham. Could do it down there one saturday. not a 2 min job maybe an hour. hows £30 sound?

work at the ambulance workshops at cowley street nottingham. Could do it down there one saturday. not a 2 min job maybe an hour. hows £30 sound?

sounds spot one whenever you want really dude? im in notts tomorrow morning for abit wheres cowley street? i grew up in notts but bad with names?

cheers dude look forward to hearing from please dont forget me as the noise bugs something rotten
spk soon dude