ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** FAO of Capsicum Red Non sport and Trophy owners! ****

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My local Bodyshop sprayed my handles when I got my Trophy as they were pink, was a good match too and wasn't expensive.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Roughly how much mate, if you don't mind me asking? It's something I'd like to get done soon I think.

I think it was about £30 a side when he first quoted, but I got it done free in the end as I had another defect fixed at the same time. He is proper old school, but he is good at what he does. I guess you don't find many people like him about though.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I think it was about £30 a side when he first quoted, but I got it done free in the end as I had another defect fixed at the same time. He is proper old school, but he is good at what he does. I guess you don't find many people like him about though.
Ah, ok mate. Thanks for the reply. :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame that the best 182 had to come with paint that fades. I love them but the fact the colour can fade always put me off a little bit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is no guarantee it will fade mate. I've not seen another one with any issues apart from the usual handles.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
There is no guarantee it will fade mate. I've not seen another one with any issues apart from the usual handles.

Yeah I don't really know but as soon as I heard the paint can fade and can't be polished back to life it put me off.

Really is a lovely colour though, when I was at Trax 2012 all the ones I saw really caught my eye. If you're getting one then I look forward to seeing it once detailed ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Believe me I wouldn't be buying one if they were that bad mate.