ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Slugger

S2000

Not yet :(

Should be coming back Weds night.

Good news is ignition and fueling can both be tweaked. Will let Andy post the technical details.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

in the middle of sorting the rather complex wiring..... its not a small job to say the least...

details to follow.

A.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Patience is not one of your vitures mate lol.....cant blame you for being keen tho, im running an smt6 on my 182 and its awesome.

Andys working very hard to get them sorted for the Vee, from what ive seen its no easy task but once Sluggers is sorted it wont be long before yours can be subjected to some GDI fettling :)

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

we do have other things going on at work.... oddly enough.... i would love to develop products and new goodies all the time.... but I think things would come to an abrupt stop if I did not do the other work as well...

its happening, so thats the main thing.

A.

Andy - that wasnt meant to come across as a slur on the raft of excellent work GDI are doing for us Renault owners, honest.

As you said, the main thing is its happening. Fingers crossed that the development work on Sluggers car goes well.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Mate give Andy a call tomorrow (07010 716440) http://www.greydevilindustries.com/http://www.greydevilindustries.com/ and discuss the SMT for the V6....as far as i know they had problems with mapping due to lambda sensor being inaccessible on the OE exhaust system. If you are serious about tuning your V6 and funds permit then i think an aftermarket performance exhaust should be on your list of modifications and this should allow access for a lambda probe which will mean GDI are able to map the SMT resulting in a very nice gain me thinks :-D I could be wrong tho so give Andy a call mate and discuss the options :)...hope that helps.