ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough/Camberley - LOADS!!

Clio 182 Trophy
Hey wow, can i remember them all...

Arctic blue 182 cup - lynchford road 54 plate i think

Black 1*2 - BVR farnborough between mychett & n camp junction (couldnt see if it was a 182 or 172 as was other side of the dual carriage way)

Another Arctic Blue 182 - M3 london roundabout

silver 172 ph2 - BVR Camberley, coming up to m3 london round about (female driver)

silver 172 ph1 - BVR Camberley again between meadows and watchmore park

Anybodys?? Was between 8.10-8.30am

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Arctic 182 Cup Kay..? I doubt it.. lol. Theres loads of RS's around here. Good spots though.. Unusual to see so many in 20 mins!! Saw a Trophy last week on the M3 between Fleet and Lightwater, late morning i think it was. Couldnt see the driver, was it you?

White APE
None of those spots were me :dapprove:

inciddently, i have a titanium 182 pull out of my estate behind me and onto frimley highstreet this morning about 9.45am

Clio 182 Trophy
doh...it was a 172...had cup wheels so assumed it was a cup...maybe not :S not me on the m3 im afraid. Not been on there in a while. Yeh i was shocked, see the silver 172 quite often tho

sorry halfpint...i dont often go frimley as its jam packed...will keep an eye out tho :)

White APE
doh...it was a 172...had cup wheels so assumed it was a cup...maybe not :S not me on the m3 im afraid. Not been on there in a while. Yeh i was shocked, see the silver 172 quite often tho

sorry halfpint...i dont often go frimley as its jam packed...will keep an eye out tho :)

Tell me about it!!

Clio 182 Trophy
Hahaha...i went that way last night...but didnt see you!! What time you usually go past there?

Hey lil_clio_boi, it wasnt a 1.2, it was a 172 or 182, but couldnt see which. Whats your reg end in, i'll keep an eye out for you :)

White APE
Im normally in Frimley high street around 8.40am and then again coming back from bagshot and near the hospital around 6.15pm

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
my reg is LX52 AOZ.. yea flash if you do see me.. mines got angels so hpefully i will be spotted.. hehe.. we should like do a meet sometime around farnborough or near.. :D

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeh, i was thinking the same think since there are quite a few of us about. Be good to meet up with a few of you.

polo, here for lols
^ when im back from leicester for 2 weeks over xmas. think there are quite a few in bracknell aswell

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea we could probably do one after xmas.. we could work around it.. m just a 1.2 tho so no bullying please.. :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha lol i was gonna say farnborough gate as well but only losers and wannabs there.. wad about the atrium??? hehe.. the car park there is quite empty but its a bit expensive to park there..

Audi A3
aye have been to atruim just not the car park yet......thats a this weekend thing for the xmas shoppin to begin haha

Clio 182 Trophy
I been in the atrium car park...its expensive, ridiculously tight and the ticket machine is too high lol...what about the other car park in Camberley tho? or the one by Pizza hut in Farnborough? Meadows??

White APE
I DO NOT HANG AROUND FARNBOROUGH GATE!!!

LOL

Atrium does make a good spot for pics tho if you find any empty level ;) but yea, stupidly tight to get up and down the ramps.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea pizza hut sounds nice.. :D erm yea i think atrium car park is nice for shots as its usually empty due to the ridiculous car space and the price of parking.. i wont be surprise if there were many complaints about the car park... lol...

Audi A3
im good for anywhere local n sumfin for the new yea would be cool no micky takin of us with the 1.2's tho :p as clio boi said haha

polo, here for lols
don't worry your not the only ones in 1.2s lol. i know its not in farnborough but the meadows car park is always empty and is free?? lol

Petrol Blue 182.
^chavs down there too now nozza! and i wasnt sugesting farnbrough gate, i jus know that half pint loves it there ;) hahah only joking, thinking a run down purbright bends after? ;)

polo, here for lols
i hav'nt been back down south in ages. surely in such a big car park there is a spot with out dikheads in it?? lol. what are these purbright bends then?? were abouts are they?? oh and i am defo not going to farnborough gate!!

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeah, coulda been me, i jus dunno.

Is that a yeah to one of the spots I made? If so...which one lol

Meadows sounds ok to me, there are usually a bunch of chavs/chavettes at the petrol station end of tescos car park. Im also confused about the purbright bends? Where?!?! I wont be bullying no 1.2's, i know what its like to own one and have all ur mates blasting off and leaving you :rolleyes:

Audi A3
pirbright bends is near mitchett i think ive been there/know how to get there the meadows would be good yay 172cup next year i hope :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea dont mind guys.. anywhere would do for me.. :D haha no one likes farnborugh gate n m not surprised.. lol

polo, here for lols
still no idea were pirbright bends are lol, there is a rely nice road from crowthorne to hartley whitney if any one has ever driven that, will find out what its called later.

White APE
pirbright bend go from frimley green to pirbright but if you hanger right at stanley hill road and then right again you get a got blast down some even better twisties that come out by the baracks and potters in mychett.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
trying doing that in the dark.. haha been there.. its an interesting road..

Petrol Blue 182.
much better in the dark, you can see headlights coming towards you! lol, nine mile ride is good for a blast too

Audi A3
yea nine mile ride is good went down there tonight haha and i think i know the road from crowethorne to hartley wintley maybe as theres a couple of good roads around there

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I live in Farnborough, Near King George park actually, big no to Farnborough Gate, lol, but theres not alot of places better tbh, Camberly is expensive, Aldershot anywhere? Wellington Statue?

polo, here for lols
yea nine mile ride is good went down there tonight haha and i think i know the road from crowethorne to hartley wintley maybe as theres a couple of good roads around there

mate its like a driving mecca around there lol