ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast and furious 6 filming in Birkenhead tonight

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ok I'll rephrase it, why would they want to set a film in the uk-.-

Why not TBH?

Uk has some epic roads, cool cars, and americans tend to lap up anything english so it will probably help at the box office.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Dont expect it to be a realistic documentary about the uk cruise scene though, complete with fat virgins in saxo's etc, will obviously be full of hollywood totty and jap motors etc.

Why not TBH?

Uk has some epic roads, cool cars, and americans tend to lap up anything english so it will probably help at the box office.

Dont expect it to be a realistic documentary about the uk cruise scene though, complete with fat virgins in saxo's etc, will obviously be full of hollywood totty and jap motors etc.

You've clearly never been to DonnyCruise, Chip.

Megane r26
Why not TBH?

hahaha it wouldn't be complete without an 1100 saxo with a 5 inch Bombay badboy sticking out the rear end full off easily impressed school girls!

PH2 Flamer
Were also filming in tenerife two weeks ago. Using the new motorway that isnt open yet. And a small village up mount tiede.

SQ5
What you doing there Feates? Mates just come back from a month or two stint in Tenerife building roll cages and rigs!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
we got there, got lost walking around. found the place, asked people who'd been there hours if anything happened yet, nothing happened.

everyone got excited at every car that drove past but they were all boring.

got fed up, went home after doing a lap of the spectators... they loved our clios lol!

and i saw a clio mk4 on the back of a truck on my way home :p

PH2 Flamer
What you doing there Feates? Mates just come back from a month or two stint in Tenerife building roll cages and rigs!

Was on holiday mate. Didnt see it myself. Was all over there papers though and my dads mates who live there said theyd been to see it.