ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Car at crail 22nd??

Anyone else heading along to this? Hopefully the weather holds out but still going to be f*cking freezing!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ye entrance fee for driver and however many passengers you have

Not 100% on cost. To be fair its a decent day out if the weather is good and some nice cars/unusual ones lol

Just back from crail, was a good turn out but nothing really going on seeing as fast car were there though.
Had a few blasts down the strip in 'danyule' s motor.

Cammed 182 :)
I was there in the blue 182 got a 15.0 @ 94.7mph should have broke into 14s with that terminal speed but couldnt get a good start best was 2.4 to 60ft which isnt good enough (hankooks pish). Saying that though I was the fastest clio there today beating the two 172,s and the 197. oh also raced the new megane 250bhp I was a little disapointed with it he didnt break into 14s his best time was a couple of milli seconds behind me.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I was at this as well, went past a few times, and went up the 1/4 mile as well.

No its called RS192 exhaust for clio 182,s from scorpian exhausts apparantly gives 10bhp thus called the rs192 it doesnt however give you 10bhp but It is probably the best system for the car not to noisy and fantastic build quality.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
No its called RS192 exhaust for clio 182,s from scorpian exhausts apparantly gives 10bhp thus called the rs192 it doesnt however give you 10bhp but It is probably the best system for the car not to noisy and fantastic build quality.

hmm, just sounded like KTR special.
Quite liked the old yozzasports but pretty loud if you go for the race system

BMW E30 325iiiiii
I was there in the blue 182 got a 15.0 @ 94.7mph should have broke into 14s with that terminal speed but couldnt get a good start best was 2.4 to 60ft which isnt good enough (hankooks pish). Saying that though I was the fastest clio there today beating the two 172,s and the 197. oh also raced the new megane 250bhp I was a little disapointed with it he didnt break into 14s his best time was a couple of milli seconds behind me.

i knew u werent standard when i asked u lol, i was in the 182 with the black wheels.

i think my timings out after gettin the cambelt done at renault....16.1 at 88mph was my best and that was with my best launch of the day.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
erm guys is 17.347 pretty good for a 1.4 or is that just a crap time in general. lol

Porsche Boxster987S

i doubt the 250s engine has been loosen'd up yet tbh:rolleyes:

Im still a little disapointed with my time and terminal speed and to 60ft lol :( in theory i should be getting mid 14,s. Im going to ditch the hankooks for yokos they have much better grip. Then the viper kit is going it really is pish the car feels quicker with standard airbox. Any 1 know when i can get uprated panel filter?
Jonny.