ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 12 Convoy

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
So, 10 days away, and only 6 people on the list lol. Any ideas of the route? M1 and M6 take same amount of time and is same distance for me according to google maps.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Who's the plus one joe??? Is this why you dont come out anymore?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
If i go the M6 way, I'd get off on the A500 I think it says, where you'll pass by coming from Chester. I can see a travel lodge there so I'd say meet there? Then straight down by the looks of this thread as there wont be many stops lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Who's the plus one joe??? Is this why you dont come out anymore?
FLOL! No. A mate at work has a C2 VTS(poor guy), so he's coming.

Are you coming mate?

If i go the M6 way, I'd get off on the A500 I think it says, where you'll pass by coming from Chester. I can see a travel lodge there so I'd say meet there? Then straight down by the looks of this thread as there wont be many stops lol
Yeah that sounds good to me. I think we should aim to be there for 7.30ish. Same as last year.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
If we aim to meet you there for 6.15. It's a 1Hour, 15 minute drive to Donnington. So that should be about right.

Postcode for the Travel Lodge is CW25TP.

Chester people, It's best to meet at Sainsbury's probably. CH3 5QJ.

So meet up there for 5.30. Try and be on time lol.

http://goo.gl/maps/uDkN

Last edited:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
So set off from that Travel lodge no later than quarter past 6 then? I'm guessing this will be the last stop before getting to Donington.
Anyone else, such as Hawk182, I can't seem to see any services from where i think you'll get on the motorway to where me and Harding will be meeting? So maybe us 3 meet in the same place?
Jon.G, guessing you will be passing the services near Northwich Road, I could meet you there? Think about half 5, set off no later than quarter to 6? Gives us about 10-15 mins each stop for a chat or a few pics or something.

Edit* shouldnt leave it halfway through a reply to have tea haha.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the exact route your taking?

Are the people from manchester etc travelling all the way to the sainsburys in chester or are they meeting up at the point just south of crewe?

Im really tempted to come and just sorting plans out now before buying tickets tomorrow.

Who is nearest to bolton? what time will you be setting off and where would be a suitable place to meet.

Also is it easy to escape before the end of the show? i have a family party i need to get back to so would need to be setting off at around 2 latest.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I could meet you on my way down, is it the services with Mascrat Manor on thats the closest ones to you on the M6?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
1. XxhardingxX +1
2. 172flamer
3. Aucky
4. Hawk182
5. Liamm
6. AL_78
7.me me me!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Liam, I presume you'll be going don't the 65 to the m6?

If so I'll meet you at the Darwen services? What sort of time you thinking?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Yeah I'll be going down the m65. I think it takes about an hour to get to the services near northwich road (if Jon.g will be at that one) so I was going to set off about half 4 from my mates house in Burnley. I'll set off a few mins before and stop at Darwen, it's only like 20 mins away.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Tickets ordered now, ill be coming with a mate.

Liam see you at around quarter to 5 at the services.

Clio Sport 182
So set off from that Travel lodge no later than quarter past 6 then? I'm guessing this will be the last stop before getting to Donington.
Anyone else, such as Hawk182, I can't seem to see any services from where i think you'll get on the motorway to where me and Harding will be meeting? So maybe us 3 meet in the same place?
Jon.G, guessing you will be passing the services near Northwich Road, I could meet you there? Think about half 5, set off no later than quarter to 6? Gives us about 10-15 mins each stop for a chat or a few pics or something.

Edit* shouldnt leave it halfway through a reply to have tea haha.

if your still meeting hear ill join you guys at the travel lodge for 6am. then if everyones on time can be away for quarter past.