ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** FCS 2010 - Official ClioSport Track Session ***

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You can now purchase entry to the official ClioSport track session in the club shop:

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=134&osCsid=gfu2l9ia43t1h6c4e3hcibpof2

This will grant you entry to the dedicated ClioSport.net track session at FCS 2010 on Sunday 13th June. The circuit you will be driving is the Rockingham International circuit, as used by the BTCC. The session is currently expected to take place at approximately 12.10pm but this is subject to change.

Buying through the club is the only way to be sure of being allocated to the same session as other ClioSport members. There are 37 slots available so are on a first come, first served basis. If all slots are not sold then FCS reserve the right to allocate other non club cars to fill the session.

You must have purchased an entry ticket to the show in order to take part in a track session (sold via the FCS website: http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk). No refunds will be given for people who are unable to take part in a track session due to not gaining access to the show itself.

Track passes will be dispatched by Cliosport on reciept from the event organisers (at the latest 1 week before the event).

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Now scheduled for 12.10pm. This is subject to change with any delays / sessions running over time etc.

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Places are limited on this so I'd recommend booking early to avoid dissapointment ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Just a quick question....IS it 37 slots and if we only fill say 20 then 17 randoms will join in??

My reason for asking was the CS session last year was a random mix of, how can I put it nicely, bellends!

As in there was people out in Pugs, saxo's etc, who were all driving like tits. :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yes, it will be filled with randoms.

so get it booked up and we can enjoy a bellend free session :D

Westfield
If i booked a 15 minute slot when booking my FCS ticket is ther any way i can get put into this CS dedicated time?

172, Tiguan
*Bump*

Everyone: We are struggling to fill the entire session, infact, we are struggling to even get more than a handful of Clios out in the ClioSport session!

So if you want to stand a chance of being out with mainly Clio's, or in an ideal world only Clio's then please book ASAP otherwise it's going to be a general session back in the hands of FCS.

Cheers

Westfield
I booked a track session when i booked my ticket. is there any way for me to be put in the CS time?

172, Tiguan
I booked a track session when i booked my ticket. is there any way for me to be put in the CS time?

I might be wrong, but you are probably best calling FCS and asking for a refund explaining you want to go on the CS session.

Rockingham is OK, granted it's not Silverstone, but the track is quite a laugh. Dave, I think the Golf should be fine.

Westfield
cool,

i'll give them a ring, and if they refund ill get back to you to get in the CS slot. cheers

Evo 8 MR
I bought two slots before this idea was advertised, I've emailed Mark and he said he would look into it but I've had no response so as it stands I've got track time but I don't think I will be allocated to this session.

Westfield
I bought mine prior to this dedicated cs time was organised too, i've emailed FCS to see if they can refund me so i can book in with the club. will let you know when they get back to me.

421 Cammed 172
Is it 30 minutes straight, or 2x 15 mins with a small break as I have 2 friends (amazing I know, I struggled to find 2) who want passenger rides in the car.

Also do we have to wear a helmet or not (Please say no)

Thanks

421 Cammed 172
Will a motorbike helmet do? lol

Its all i have without going and spending money buying a car helmet when i'm not sure if i'll like track driving :rasp:

Passengers attract a one off sign on fee which is valid all day. Its all down to insurances etc. If you are a driver you don't need to sign a passenger disclaimer if you go out with a mate.

Mark