ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
thats tickets and track booked for me! now to sort the camping :)

ly 200, 172 cup
so is anyone meetin up to drive down on the saturday as am defo going an wheres everyone stayin am in fife so would b be able to meet use somewhere

ly 200, 172 cup
klkl who u all meeting u have the magane i hnk i hav ur mob number from the lASt meet. are u goin on the cliosport stand or tht write bak as am hopin to book hotel asap

ly 200, 172 cup
any clios goin to this hotel or just the meganes am just away to book this hotel aswel. where u plannin on meeting

White Sti Hatch
Far as i know im the only Megane at the hotel im meeting a few of the English from here (Jessus, Geddes etc) ill be over on the meganesport stand.

Im gonna be heading down with Plummer hes heading from Kirkaldy.

White Sti Hatch
Yeah no bother mate, still need to set a meeting point will work something out in a week or so.

You heading to the RS track day on 23rd May ?

ly 200, 172 cup
yh mite do is tht on at knockhill. wats the arrangemnts for it. yh let me kno bout where we will meet for fcs hotel cost me 50 pound lol will b a gd piss up. wonder if there will b other cars at this hotel aswel for show.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
going by what stu has been saying we are going down on the friday and camping until the monday ;)

camping FTW!

dont think anything is booked yet though! :(

White Sti Hatch
Im booked on track so ill but up at knockhill for 8 on the 23rd.

2009 there was only Cliosport as we had taken over the hotel but no idea this time.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Myself and martin_172 are heading down on the saturday if anyones fancies a little convoy.

White Sti Hatch
Ill be heading down sat in hopes of getting to the hotel around 4/5 ish ! so prob leaving Dundee at around back of 8 n prob stop off for a bite to eat one i hit England

Just under 7 hours normal drive so should prob get there in under that :)

Map to hotel im at and i think stuarts at aswell

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Hillbank+Gardens,+Dundee,+DD3+7BF,+UK&daddr=Great+N+Rd%2FA1&geocode=FR6uXQMds7jS_ykreiUR5lyGSDFyS9-fpIuoow%3BFSrEIQMd2vP6_w&hl=en&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=52.544456,-0.330534&sspn=0.011001,0.033023&ie=UTF8&ll=53.638125,2.537842&spn=5.466241,16.907959&z=7

FCS is about 20 miles from the hotel

Last edited:
  Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Alwalton will mean you guys pass by Stamford and are very near Peterborough, I reckon we should all meet for one big convoy to FCS.

Will give BioHzrd a chance to see his old bus again!

Last edited:

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Biohazard, I am leaving from the Edinburgh area on sat, could join you on he motorway when you pass through!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
get a load of toe poll's and make a car chain ill drag everyone down :evil:

Tractor01.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
al b headin down sat as well and am staying at corby premier in, im leaving from stranraer tho so would probably have to meet the lot of you along the m6 somewhere, anyone else staying at corby as well?

White Sti Hatch
Speaking to Meganesport lot there planning on heading from Bothwell Services around 10 but will get a definite time closer to it

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Ok just made a mistake there, its actually alwalton am staying lol, thought it was corby, just found the invoice thing on my hotmail, lol

BioHrd - would probably b a better idea just to meet you further down the road that day, maybe over even the border

ly 200, 172 cup
i could probaly meet u craig as am leaving from cupar and will be headin dunfermline way then meet biohzrd

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Stuart the reason am saying meet after the border or along the m6 is because im leaving from stranraer, mainly because its my granparents golden anniversary due so the family wants there for that on the friday nite so dont see the point in traveling back up, if you know what i mean

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
im not actually from down there lol, anyway are we also gonna meet with some of the guys south of the border as well?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
yea would be gd to get a big convoy, would anyone want to meet up wi the guys from manchester? because i met up wi them at a service station just south of manchester (i think), met jesus, jon g there when i went to trax back in september (i already know that they are going to fcs)

Just noticed that both jon g and jesus are staying at alwalton as well so would be worthwhile joining up with them, i'll mention it in the thread that they have in the northwest section

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
Im planning on tagging the Meganesport lot down south to Kettering the once they hit there hotel pulling off and heading to the alwalton..

Most likely taking the M6 toll route down !

White Sti Hatch
Nope no update but itll be the Bothwell services either way just don't have a time as of yet !