ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Cliosport Stickers 4 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER

Re: FCS Cliosport Stickers 2WEEKS LEFT

OK PPL. 1 WEEK 'N' HALF TO FCS, PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
i advised steve about the lines on the logo need to be thicker and the sport size should be slighty smaller, and he has confirmed it will be exact to the cliosport logo.

just remind him when you are ordering. thanx.

Large ClioSport - £15 for 2

Medium ClioSport (see rear window) - £10 each

FCS logo (see rear window) - £5 each

French Car Show May 2006 (see bumper) - £5 each

www.ClioSport.net link (see rear window) - £5 each

Rally style names, set of 2 - £8

P&P on any order, big or small is £2.50

When ordering make sure you tell them your a cliosport member to get these discounted prices. :)

Speak To Steve @ Speedline
0208 5048070

81 Queens Road
Buckurst Hill
Essex
IG9 5B

----------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR GRAPHICS TO YOUR HOME, MAKE SURE ITS ORDERED BY WEDNESDAY 24th!! (any problems, speak to steve, as he is very helpful, and he can tell you how long delivery will be) i think ordering after wednesday will be stretching it very close, as the shows on sunday, and the graphics might not be delivered in time.

BUT IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO THE SHOP, THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERING IS SATURDAY 27th.

CLIO

ordered mine yesterday and yes very helpful indeed, i even had them measuring them with a ruler...lol...cheers for sortin this out JLO..;)

cheers james

top of the pyramid

Gonna try to make my own prob not as good as yours from speedline but hay gonna give it ago

FULL FAT 182

got mine done yesterday with jamesy and tom aka stabby, very helpfull and done a brill job.

OK PPL. 6 DAYS TO FCS, PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
i advised steve about the lines on the logo need to be thicker and the sport size should be slighty smaller, and he has confirmed it will be exact to the cliosport logo.

just remind him when you are ordering. thanx.

Large ClioSport - £15 for 2

Medium ClioSport (see rear window) - £10 each

FCS logo (see rear window) - £5 each

French Car Show May 2006 (see bumper) - £5 each

www.ClioSport.net link (see rear window) - £5 each

Rally style names, set of 2 - £8

P&P on any order, big or small is £2.50

When ordering make sure you tell them your a cliosport member to get these discounted prices. :)

Speak To Steve @ Speedline
0208 5048070

81 Queens Road
Buckurst Hill
Essex
IG9 5B

----------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR GRAPHICS TO YOUR HOME, MAKE SURE ITS ORDERED BY WEDNESDAY 24th!! (any problems, speak to steve, as he is very helpful, and he can tell you how long delivery will be) i think ordering after wednesday will be stretching it very close, as the shows on sunday, and the graphics might not be delivered in time.

BUT IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO THE SHOP, THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERING IS SATURDAY 27th.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Re: FCS Cliosport Stickers

JLO said:
heres a quick pic of my car with the stickers on.

fcsjpex5da.jpg

was your cliosport and your 3 lines seperate?
have u overlapped them or not?

Megane R26
In answer to above, yes they are seperate. Offical badge should be the "p" of the sport half way through the yellow line. :)

I'd Have To Say Massive Thanks To Steve And Co @ Speedline Graphics.
Great Service, Hope To Use Them For Future Events

Jay

Just wondering can i order them online ?????? whats there website if they got one many thankssssssssss ( sorry if im a bit late lol )