ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Cliosport Stickers 4 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER

1.6 focus zetec....
Re: FCS Cliosport Stickers

i'd like to have the full package that jay as on his car if possible with the slight modification to the lettering on the cliosport logo (if your going to change it) and white text...hope im not asking to much :eek: ...

Kiza

Valver..

rrrr kooool....im based in bournemouth...sooo i could pop up and see some1 and have the stickers done at the same time...ill think about !! :D

Golf GTI 1.8T

kiza1986 said:
i'd like to have the full package that jay as on his car if possible with the slight modification to the lettering on the cliosport logo (if your going to change it) and white text...hope im not asking to much :eek: ...

Kiza

yes its obvious that Jay's sport text is rather large. they will be able to change this very easily, and white16valver is sending me the logo file so hopefully they can just use that and get it to the correct scale.

I phoned Jay last night and he's going there today to get a complete price list for inidivdual stickers, then I think we will launch a new thread for the meet etc.

CLIO

i take it they will post them,for those who cant get down there???

cheers james

Golf GTI 1.8T

Yes, hope Jay got a price for that today too or he's gonna have a sore ass! lol

1.6 focus zetec....

Ok cheers mitch....wil let you know what i want when youve got prices...wont be coming to the meet as im in the midlands and i know a mate that can fit stickers...

Kiza

Golf GTI 1.8T

well havent been able to get hold of Jay.

f**k knows what he's playing at but I'm not happy!

sorry

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v

kiza1986 said:
Ok cheers mitch....wil let you know what i want when youve got prices...wont be coming to the meet as im in the midlands and i know a mate that can fit stickers...

Kiza

where are ya in the mids?i can fit them when i do mine if ya want?

1.6 focus zetec....

Im in halesowen mate and that would be great if you could....id travel to you and whatever...

Kiza

Golf GTI 1.8T

jpex has internet issues atm and does appoligise for the inconvenience (sp lol)

anyway I have got a price list, and jay is going to speak to them about getting the sport smaller and I will email them the correct file.

Price list to follow, hopefully you can order from monday :D

Golf GTI 1.8T

** UPDATED PRICE LIST **

Large ClioSport (see side) - £15 for 2

Medium ClioSport (see rear window) - £10 each

FCS logo (see rear window) - £5 each

French Car Show May 2006 (see bumper) - £5 each

www.ClioSport.net link (see rear window) - £5 each

Rally style names, set of 2 - £8

P&P on any order, big or small is £2.50

When ordering make sure you phone about cliosport graphics to get these prices. :)

Speedline
0208 5048070

81 Queens Road
Buckurst Hill
Essex
IG9 5B

Jay-back-CS.jpg
Jay-side-CS.jpg
Jat-left-CS.jpg

as said above, please dont order untill Jay has sorted out the text size.

M1TCH

Golf GTI 1.8T

cheers kiza, sorry for the delay. think jay rushed it all a bit too early, he gets excited like that lol.

theres no rush people, still got a little while and I might hold a fitting meet down there early may as I'm rather busy atm.

1.6 focus zetec....

Does the old list still apply then to what people wanted or can you phone up and just ask for anything you want regardless...I could jay was excited from when he put me and you can have your cars done together...reminded me of little kids lol....

Kiza

Golf GTI 1.8T

^ lots thats him all over!! the cutie :)

ermm well the list was nothing to do with me, seemed a bit pointless to me.

so when I give the go ahead you can just place your orders direct to them.

Golf R/Leon FR

cheers mitch, can we see a set of the rally names?? sorry to be a pain but would like to see a set before i order some

Golf GTI 1.8T

ill tell jay to get some on his car, he is ment to be going down there today mate.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Also interested in seeing the rally names... appreciate any pics !

Golf GTI 1.8T

what do you want for rally name? a GB flag and the name next to it?

Golf R/Leon FR

id prefer a small fcs sticker and my name then forum name underneath like last year.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

^^ shaddup and get our accomadation sorted out boy.. not liking all this secrecy.. if your taking a double sleeping bag I aint going !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Think these are the 2005 ones that gmsgregg did ? maybe simmilar to that ? (ignore all the other stickers ;) )

Rally.gif

1.6 focus zetec....

Can we start ordering yet??? Havent seen a confirmation vut just to make sure!!!

Kiza