ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS convoy from A1 services

b/g 182, meg tourer
with FCS getting near i thought we better get a few plans together. the regular plan is to meet at the A1 services at peterborough bright and early, i was just wondering what time everyone is happy with? i was thinking 6:30am, how does that sound to everyone? too early, too late?

lets get a list going so we have an idea of numbers.

1- luke
2-
3-

Fabia VRS
Well.. whats happening with the CS stand? because do we all need to get there at 7 (if thats when it opens?)

Or can we just rock up when ever ?

b/g 182, meg tourer
no, don't have to get there at 7am kingy. gates open at 9am for the public and they would rather everyone be parked up by then but in theory you can turn up at any time with the club pass and get in. the earlier the better tho really.

i think if we meet at the A1 services peterborough at 6.30am and leave at 6.45am we should be at rockingham for around 7.30am. does that sound ok for everyone?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Im in, although I will planning on heading home halfway through the day, will I be able to get my car out ok??

1- luke
2- K1NGY
3- MK3 Dan

F56 MINI Cooper S
has everyone got tickets? are you all showing yours on the stands or whatever? I want to come along but not show mine

b/g 182, meg tourer
If it's anything like last year you'll be fine, plenty of room to get out (i went out at lunch last year)

same here. you should be fine getting in and out. took a cup with itb's out on the road for a test drive last year, hense banging on about wanting itb's!

b/g 182, meg tourer
has everyone got tickets? are you all showing yours on the stands or whatever? I want to come along but not show mine

if you don't want your car on the club stand jordi you can just buy a spectator ticket on the door i believe. not sure whast time you will be able to get in tho. the convoy might be a little early.

F56 MINI Cooper S
if you don't want your car on the club stand jordi you can just buy a spectator ticket on the door i believe. not sure whast time you will be able to get in tho. the convoy might be a little early.

oh what do you suggest then? perhaps ill have to go down on my todd

Clio Sport 182
I shall be there, The gf will love me for getting her up so early on a sunday :D

1- luke
2- K1NGY
3- MK3 Dan[/QUOTE]
4- steve_172
5- original boy racer
6- Donphan (Dolby)

Clio 197 cup
hey, im new to all this peeps, i have my ticket and club pass is it ok to come along with you guys as im a bit of a billy no mates for this!! lol!

b/g 182, meg tourer
no problem at all chip boy, always good to see new people coming along. keep an eye on this thread to see if the meeting time changes and we will see you sunday!

Discounted 1*2 parts
I have a few people that may want some parts taking to FCS. Would anyone fancy doing me and the customer a favour by taking the parts for me?

R26
Why jonny?

Tom, I dont mind taking a few bits and dropping them to the cliosport tent where they can collect if you sort it out with admin?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Cheers Dean I'll let you know

I'll drop them a pm if required

i don't ming helping out either tom :)

awesome stuff, is it still 6.30 A1 services peterborough?

yep, thats the plan. see you all there !

note to the regulars...

we are meeting in the services car park, not the tesco car park as its a pain in the ar*e getting out of tesco hampton carpark all together. meeting at the services will make the convoy much easier!

anyone else have track time?

b/g 182, meg tourer
is everyone on the list still meeting at the A1 services at 6:30am?
see you all in the morning :)

1- luke
2- K1NGY
3- steve_172
4- original boy racer
5- Donphan (Dolby)
6- chip boy

53 Clio 172
Enjoy boys! Make sure you take lots of pictures!

Oh and I nearly forgot......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! Hope its a good one mate