ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Pics

MINI Cooper S
Heres the photo's i took... was tired and couldn't really be arsed today, and i got pissed off with the security guards telling me were i can and cannot stand every 30 seconds, so i didn't really have chance to set my camera up properly to get good photo's of you lot on the track. Most of the other photo's are acceptable though.

http://www.d4nn3h.com/photos/v/macs/fcs2007/

Thanks,
Danny.

Edit: Typical Philmots made me take all the photo's of the ladies bums! haha... not that i was complaining :)

Last edited:

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Im in a few ;)

You took a some of my ideas - taken from the staircase!

Anyone get the ones done as you entered? On sale just down from Yozzasports stand.

I paid for an A3 of mine - £20

VX220 Turbo
i can understand paying for track pics but why pay for a picture of your car coming into a show i could take one with a better background 5 mins down the road from my house

Here's Mine

And here's a couple of my favourite's

100_8025.jpg

100_8138.jpg

100_8042.jpg

PM me if you want the high res versions of any of them

Boz

Arctic 182
Cheers Danny good man.
Said hello to you when we arrived at LFE services, was in blue 182.

Andy

MINI Cooper S
thats who you are

i was the chap taking photos of cs tracktime down by the paddock too mate, nice to meet you, will get mine up soon

Nice to meet you too :) shame about the security being arseholes... were we was stood we was not in there way, we was not in a dangerous place, and it was not pissing anyone else off...

Look forward to your pics :)

MINI Cooper S
So many clios in such a small area lol.

Yea... the convoy down was mental though, when i got to the front.... the only cars i could see behind me was clio's in every lane, and as far back as i could see, if only i had a passenger to take a photo! :|