ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS?

ibiza cupra
you have to get there early if you are in a club area iirc. does anyone know if they are doing the rally stage thing again?

v6
Check the PT thread, they are meeting there at 6:45-7am :) We need to get there at 7 or just after to be in the convoy y0.

Even earlier :dapprove: will have a look at the thread

you have to get there early if you are in a club area iirc. does anyone know if they are doing the rally stage thing again?

No rally stage this year as everyone complained about the dust!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Gregg im proper confused with whats going on tbh, but im meeting at brampton services at 7am and see what happens I guess :) We will have to head to a pub or something after the show if people are up for it to make a day of it! :)

Tom are we going to meet the PT cars after 7am? I saw in their thread that they are also meeting at 7am so we are gunna miss them?! Cant get there any earlier than 7am, I have to leave mine at 5:30am as it is!!!

v6
Gregg im proper confused with whats going on tbh, but im meeting at brampton services at 7am and see what happens I guess :) We will have to head to a pub or something after the show if people are up for it to make a day of it! :)

Tom are we going to meet the PT cars after 7am? I saw in their thread that they are also meeting at 7am so we are gunna miss them?! Cant get there any earlier than 7am, I have to leave mine at 5:30am as it is!!!

I'm none the wiser after looking at that thread! Will try and get there as close to 7 as possible but already leaving bloody early! Pub after is always good :)

How much spare cash do people normally take? So is it 6 at thickthorn services?

Depends what you're thinking of buying! There's probably cash points there but can't remember.

If we can make it 5:45 at thickthorn would be good rich, best be early to try and meet some people at brampton hut!

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'm gunna post this in both FCS convoy threads. I propose the following meet points and times

Brampton hut: 7:00
Peterborough a605 services: 7:30

Everyone ok with this?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm gunna post this in both FCS convoy threads. I propose the following meet points and times

Brampton hut: 7:00
Peterborough a605 services: 7:30

Everyone ok with this?

Sounds good, looking forward to getting up at 5am! :cool: x

Discounted 1*2 parts
how can i expect to meet at brampton hut then?

1. DannyR
2. Timmay
3. Greeny 172
4. Gregg
5. Firered Stingray
6. Pistol Pete
7. sebo c

???????????

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So about 615 at Bury Tesco Dan?

Ya google says 50 minutes but it doesnt take me that long to get to bury normally, ill be there just after 6. Its under an hour to Brampton from bury so should easy get there for 7am.

v6
Don't know if us Norwich lot will catch you lot at Brampton Hut or not as won't be getting there for 7 but will pull in and see if there's anyone there.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Don't know if us Norwich lot will catch you lot at Brampton Hut or not as won't be getting there for 7 but will pull in and see if there's anyone there.

you suck :cool: whats 30 minutes on a sunday morning?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lol ul, fail tbh :) Im going to bed at like 10am, I dont fancy walking around like I did at Trax and then falling asleep on the way home!