ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

February Photography Competition - Repetition

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Aaron won the last competition with the shot below:

A_Cro_zps775802f2.jpg

This month he has picked the theme Repetition, as always check flickr for idea's and inspiration!

So - Entries close on the 24th Feb

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this year.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will win a special ClioSport.net goody bag and pick the March theme!

Good luck !!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There should be plenty of scope for this.
Get looking on Flickr or Google for some inspiration.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not really sure which of mine to enter as I don't really like any :s

love the tree one above!