ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feelers for another Rolling Road @ Extreme

Seriously im a bloody nightmare. Looking at megane 195 dci's and leon FR's. love both but i bet the mrs will moan about insurance.

Tappd'd RS
A boy at my work has a lovely yellow FR on Eibachs

Hope this works ...

59285_149543671735568_100000398073487_310567_3570617_n.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I got extreme to map my vxr, was either 300 or 350. Evolution maps they use.

Thats nice, really want a new car. Can get the megane and leon for 1600 insurance now. Wish it was a bit less and id be out getting a new car this weekend. 3 Years no claims in january though :D

Leon FR + stage 1 map. :evil:

Miss mines so much! And 1.6k for insurance? I was only £850 @ 18 in my FR with the stage 1 declared.

44694_434852608680_514638680_4872004_1088781_n.jpg

They were an epic set of brakes. The AP disc brand new, was actually lighter than the used 312mm disc I took off.

They are now on an R32 from Kilmarnock. R32 KVV I think his reg is.

That's the one. Only 6 sets of those kits were made. 4 Black and 2 White.

You local?

Last edited:
  Tappd'd RS
No, but i think i'm a friend of a friend of his, a guy called Andy Clothworthy with a green RS. 'ARC' on the plate - i'm sure you'll have seen it about.

Just rolling in my dad's Audi atm. I've had an A3 Black Edition on order since march but got a letter through today saying its been delayed by another 10 weeks. :mad:

Think I'll buy a Fabia VRS to run about with in the mean time though lol.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Angel Tuning done Jaffs Map IIRC.

Power tune scotland done the c4- twice second time after the rolling road where me an koi broke the rollers and it gave funny results- second map didnt do anythign but make it smokier.

angel tuning done the c30- was good the C4owners boys swear by angel tuning- only wne tto powertune as it was local (hes in motherwell)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
1. Craig D
2. Moby
3. Noddie
4. Gaz85
5. Chaz
6. Mcaff
7. Trev.
8. Stevo.C.
9. jaff
10. HP126
11. aldo_87
12. Martin_172
13. Beef-Mc
14. Stu_182
15. Eurospark
16. Breeny Boy (Guy over on Clio197.net)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Lol I know what a stupid thing to suggest eh :) I better get 220 hahah!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Theres a few boys from seatcupra.net put there names forward to appear so hopefully should be another good turnout.

And Adam pull ur waist band down and stop being so touche! :rasp:

IS there any order as tto how the cars are run, as ideally I'd need to be away for the back of 12 to get to work if I'm going to make it.

Theres a few boys from seatcupra.net put there names forward to appear so hopefully should be another good turnout.

And Adam pull ur waist band down and stop being so touche! :rasp:

Who's going from scn?

And was that second part aimed at me? lol