ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferodo Brake Pads in Liverpool/ North West

1998 BMW e46 323i
Trying to get hold of some today, euro car parts, gsf, ces, even halfrauds without stock.

Anyone suggest somewhere else to try for the 172?

Thanks, John

1998 BMW e46 323i
Just ordered some from Motorworld, £35 arriving tomorrow. Just in case anyone else needs a pair.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I don't know to be honest. I've always used Ferodo, bar the last pair of pads I bought, so wasn't too concerned with which model they were.

Aren't the Ds2500s £90 or something?

The fella in the shop said they were the 'sport' pads, which could mean anything!

R56 JCW
Agency Company, went to motorworld, the guy said m/world dont use Ferodo anymore, they use some Australian company called Wix

So dont know how u got em mate

1998 BMW e46 323i
God knows, i rang m'world last after everyone else said they don't stock the front ferodo pads.

I thought you worked for m'world for a minute.

The guy rang someone, and said they'd be in by 12 tomorrow, probably coming off the back of a lorry.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Got the pads today and bung them on. Ferodo Premier (1420 I think the box said). The back of the box had the Clio 16v 2L Mk II 02/00 - on it amongst other Renaults.

172Petey

ds2500's are a different leauge! more money though. Yozza sorted me mine, £110 inc delivery i think.