ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari FF Video...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Read quite a bit about it now and in Evo Harry Metcalfe has just ordered one with a 20k deposit. "it's for the wife"

I'm impressed. TG mag said they seemed to have given the buyers what they asked for. A bit of everything.

2 Gearbox's, Christ!

Made me laugh when he says "maybe you can take it skiing for the weekend, if you've got that kind of money" Lets be honest the car costs £200k+ So I'd say the owner probably does have that kind of money.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hummm...Dunno! I'm sure it'll be good. But nothing on earth would make me buy it for any reason!

If i want a 4wd i'll either buy a RangeRover or a RS6?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks awesome!!

Ferrari FF:
bmw_m-coupe_side1.jpg

Z3M:
612_1-L.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Remarkable alike, if you had them in the right order it would make more sense tho!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nose.

Excellent choice of film. I could each a peach for hours iirc.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't see the vid at work :dapprove: I love the way it looks, agreed with Dave regarding the Z3MC.

What I don't love is the 4wd, it's just so un-Ferrari. No doubt it'll be a fantastic drive, though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just watched the video...It's not a looker for sure (Wheels WTF!), interior is lovely, but those Recaro's do not last at all! One of the worst wearing seats i've seen! Shame it's a 5 door too, its almost as though they are marketing this car for the 40+yr old market!

It'll sell for sure, but at 46k i think i'd rather something else?!?!?

Loller, wrong thread.

Oh and the 4wd is meant to be pretty good with more RWD coming from the car when wanting it.