ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few at Goodwood

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw @Christopher. and @Fletcher arriving, and also @boultonn and a few unknown.

IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_6924.JPG
IMG_6925.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG
IMG_6927.JPG
IMG_6928.JPG

RB Clio 182
No mate, it was a supercar thing so the above are just in the car park. Spent an hour looking for my car, so by the time I found it I just wanted to go home instead of any pics 😧
Haha just read that in the other thread 😂

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Never seen so many people at one of these! Probably should've organised a little southern CS meet around it, but maybe next time!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Never seen so many people at one of these! Probably should've organised a little southern CS meet around it, but maybe next time!

Yeah I asked a steward if he knew which car park I may have been in and he said there was 5x the amount of people expected!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
It was chaos, queued for about 45 minutes to get in, then there weren't any real directions to the car park.
Did you the see the 197 that managed to get a spot on the start/finish straight? Jammy.
Great morning, 3 F40s! But no 918 or LaF.
Agree with @Christopher. , drive there and back was better, roads to Goodwood from Guildford are exceptional, especially when you end up convoying with a Speciale and a bunch of 911s.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It was chaos, queued for about 45 minutes to get in, then there weren't any real directions to the car park.
Did you the see the 197 that managed to get a spot on the start/finish straight? Jammy.
Agree with @Christopher. , drive there and back was better, roads to Goodwood from Guildford are exceptional, especially when you end up convoying with a Speciale and a bunch of 911s.

I got a good vid of two of the F40's leaving, giving it a few revs!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I got a good vid of two of the F40's leaving, giving it a few revs!
As I was queueing to get in a P1 GTR went the other way, that was at like 9am so not sure why they were leaving so early, managed to get a vid tho!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

At 1030 I had to drive past Goodwood and the car parks were rammed when I went by. I drove from Petersfield back past it agin at 1230 and it was just a constant stream of supercars coming past me.

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
At 1030 I had to drive past Goodwood and the car parks were rammed when I went by. I drove from Petersfield back past it agin at 1230 and it was just a constant stream of supercars coming past me.

Surprised you didn't decide to investigate further! The new RS would have been perfectly at home there!

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
There was 8 F40's, two of which (one definitely) were LM's :D

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
@mikes86 I saw you popping and banging going past the circuit.
The black 172 is me in the car park.
Was mega busy.
I let the silver V6 out a side turn on the way in and had a blue one behind on the way home. There was a small convoy of red 197, black 182 with purple wheels, blue V6 and a Meg Cup-S on the way home.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My old man was parked up on the start/finish with his Lotus Carlton, and my brother was parked in one of the fields in my old DC5, shame I missed this one tbh - Evo is broken, and I couldn't really spare the time today.

Ah well, next time.

Yeah I saw the lotus carlton, very nice! Quite a few old evos there too in the car park.