ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Hours

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Spent a few hours on the T giving it a weekend clean

37601.gif

37603.gif

37602.gif

37606.gif

37604.gif

37605.gif

Everytime i see a trophy on here, I want one more. If I brought one back from England I think I'd be the only Trophy owner in Spain :cool:

MK3, RX450H.
Everytime i see a trophy on here, I want one more. If I brought one back from England I think I'd be the only Trophy owner in Spain :cool:

Taking our cars wouldn't be fair, not until your countries football team start being rubbish! lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
It will do just now.

My car is going up to get inspected at Polished Bliss and then booked in for some real cleaning. Its going in for the Enhancement Detail @ £560 + VAT

I seen this video and though "i want the trophy to get that"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Mark, i'm going to have to pop along and see you one day. I'm just along the road.

LY 182
It will do just now.

My car is going up to get inspected at Polished Bliss and then booked in for some real cleaning. Its going in for the Enhancement Detail @ £560 + VAT

I seen this video and though "i want the trophy to get that"

You'll have one hell of a shiney car after it goes in with these guys lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it mate, such a great colour when clean!

FUUUU paying so much to get it detailed though, get it driven man! :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You're just jealous because I R not detailing yours Lukey. :eek:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Love it mate, such a great colour when clean!

FUUUU paying so much to get it detailed though, get it driven man! :cool:

Its getting that much spent on it.
Im going up to see the guys on 26th for them to look over the car.

I do drive it but i drive like a pansy

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
True. I could pay to fly you here, pay you for your services (ooh err) and fly you back for much less lol!

P.S Got your package yet mate?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The T is a nice wee car but then again so are all Renault Sports.

Once it comes back from polished bliss the car will be put away and not used.

keo

Clio Trophy
nearly £700 for a clio car wash!!!!! Looks tidy as it is mate, what miles has it done? Save the money and get some track days done init instead :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The miles are in the low 50s, can't recall what it is just now off the top of my head.
I'm not a track day fan, I'm going up this tues to have the car inspected.
I'm also wanting to get the sachs dampers fully refurbished before the end of the year also

Clio 172 Exclusive
Spent a few hours on the T giving it a weekend clean

When you've got another spare few hours Marc, you couldn't do mine as well, could you? :rasp: Bet you get that all the time, though!

You put mine to shame! Mine's filthy, and really needs some tlc, but I just don't have the energy to do it nowadays :(

225 Cup & Williams
Spotted you yesterday in sighthill i was just coming of the roundabout when i spotted you. I was in the silver phase 1 172.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Spotted you yesterday in sighthill i was just coming of the roundabout when i spotted you. I was in the silver phase 1 172.

Clocked you at the roundabout, There was another 182 i passed 2 mins before i seen yourself.