ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few in Northaptonshire

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Spotted a silver 182 I think, in Higham Ferrers, High Street this evening and a Back 1*2 in Northampton this afternoon, number plate *** KEV I think.

Anyone on here?

ITB'd Ph1 172
do you live around the rushden area! Only I had a silver ph1 come spast me the other day (I was in a black mk1) was that you?

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Yes I live in Higham. I'm easy to spot as I have scottish flags on my number plates, which must be the only one in this part of Northants. Also got Satin Black Ph2 alloys on at the mo. Can't remember seeing a Black Ph1 but i'm in a world of my own half the time :p

PH1 iceburg
I will keep a lookout for u mate im in Higham all the time fixing the cash machine!!

Best cake shop in the universe lol :D

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
I will keep a lookout for u mate im in Higham all the time fixing the cash machine!!

Best cake shop in the universe lol :D

Damn thing whenever I go to use it, its out of order. Thats literally 100 yards around the corner from me.

ITB'd Ph1 172
Yes I live in Higham. I'm easy to spot as I have scottish flags on my number plates, which must be the only one in this part of Northants. Also got Satin Black Ph2 alloys on at the mo. Can't remember seeing a Black Ph1 but i'm in a world of my own half the time :p

i'll keep an eye out for you then! :)