ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Noob questions

421 Cammed 172
i4detailing do snow foam mate.

Most people will use some kind of sealant. PB EX-P Sealant. Autoglyn Extra gloss protection or CG blitz.

Wheel cleaners used are stuff like bilberry. But if you polish and seal your wheels then just car shampoo will suffice.

Can't really add to that Ads mate, although it is all my own advice ;) Heard MP shakes are good ;)

Shaun, stay away from Turtle wax and the Ice rubbish. For wheels if you have caked on dust, use some Engine and Machine Cleaner (white spray bottle, pink label, available in Halfords). Something like P21s (now called R222) from one of the detailing websites is very good for a newbie.

421 Cammed 172
Can't really add to that Ads mate, although it is all my own advice ;) Heard MP shakes are good ;)

Shaun, stay away from Turtle wax and the Ice rubbish. For wheels if you have caked on dust, use some Engine and Machine Cleaner (white spray bottle, pink label, available in Halfords). Something like P21s (now called R222) from one of the detailing websites is very good for a newbie.

Well i only take advice from the professionals you know! :rasp:

Clio 182 CUP In Silver

Ah right, thanks, i may get some megs shampoo then and use the 3 step polish & wax, is auto gylm wheel seal any good?

Also what glass cleaner is best?