ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics from work

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Few pics of my car whilst at work.

IMG00710-20110704-0928.jpg

The ramp into the linesman stores

IMG00720-20110706-1439.jpg

IMG00719-20110706-1438.jpg

IMG00716-20110706-1436.jpg

IMG00718-20110706-1437.jpg

IMG00717-20110706-1436.jpg

IMG00715-20110706-1435.jpg

I do have a sticker bug at the minute lol it will pass at some point

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
The wheels are like neil warnock, love em or hate em haha i like them though there different, rather than the 182 wheels or turinis

Cheers for the comments

172DD Cup
where did you get that little cliosport sticker (the yellow/blue/red squares) is it just butchered from another sticker?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Some centre caps would make the wheels look better, are they OZ? If so I'd get some centre caps with a carbon background and blue "O.Z" lettering.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
daddy cool yes its butchered off another

Edd iv got the OZ centre caps here but there white and look crap on it. I have also got turini centre caps with renault badge but dont fit, well they do fit but just need a bit of butchering and my plan is to spray them same as wheels and the diamonds black same as the other badges on car.

Will its says Hooning is not a crime, its a gymkhana/ken block thing. This does not mean i drift or do donuts

Megane 225 F1
I thought it did, then I looked closer and my eyes did some funky s**t and it looked like Hooming or Hoomning. Fucked with my eyez man.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
daddy cool yes its butchered off another

Edd iv got the OZ centre caps here but there white and look crap on it. I have also got turini centre caps with renault badge but dont fit, well they do fit but just need a bit of butchering and my plan is to spray them same as wheels and the diamonds black same as the other badges on car.

Will its says Hooning is not a crime, its a gymkhana/ken block thing. This does not mean i drift or do donuts

wheels are mint, they just arent what the sheep like ;)

baaaaaa

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Love it mate, how low is it?

Cheers, its on the K-tec coilies, on the rear its a low as it can go and on the front its as low as the arches allow, it scrapes when cornering at speed

Cheers for the rest of the comments

CS had a little lamb little lamb everywhere that CS went Turinis were sure to go

Lowness is cool.

Rolling out the sheep comments because someone doesn't like your wheels is gay.