ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of 172cup & vx220T then VXR meet 2day

clio rs
both cars not washed but took pics anyway, then when to VXR meet at ace cafe, have to say the astra and corsa both look in real

DSC06772.jpg
DSC06774.gif
DSC06780.gif
DSC06775.gif
DSC06781.gif
DSC06749.gif
DSC06752.jpg
DSC06751-1.gif
DSC06755.gif

Last edited:
  Honda & VW
Were you that excited to post up these pics that you couldn't wait long enough to actually post them up before writing? lol

So i don't look a tit in half hour, can i note that at time of writing this OP states "uploading pics"

clio rs
plates not on straight on the 220.....

look good. disappointed theres no video of you starting them though :(

Got talking to people, the VXR lot were really friendly so didnt get a chance to take video.

but have a short blast with a vrx and a mini cooper s.

I was surprised how fast the mini was, it was going head-on with the vx220t, cant seem to upload the astra vid
th_MOV06765.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get me wrong, I really like the astra/corsa vxr's but they dont half scream chav

TTRS & V50
They are a bit scally-ish. But i do love them in standard form.

Cup looking good bud.

Edit: Just noticed your vids, egging people on to race....how sad. Especially when they don't conform.

GTD, Lupo
Drove past a corsa vxr (white with chequered flag pattern) in brighton today with some lad in the passenger seat shouting abuse at people driving past, kinda summed it all up for me :(

Gorms

Audi TT 3.2
makes me miss my vx, but the astra/corsa vxrs are mostly owned by chavs round my way and the are a bit in your face!

Honda & VW
Love the 220's but thats it on the VX front, i don't own any Burberry or Ben Sherman so i'd look stupid driving either the Astra or Corsa.

clio rs
iv noticed all the vrx owners were in their teens, on the vrxforum its the other way round, clio's are owned by
chavs

172 Cup
The VXR's are a strange one for me, I would love to drive one, but for some reason I wouldn't want to be seen driving one.

What is that rubbish your listening to!

Track 172 & Golf R32
only like the astras. would probably only buy the nurburgring edition if i ever had the chance. better alternatives out there though

RenaultSport Clio 172
Sorry if this is a really daft question, but the little colour coded square 'covers' on the front bar where the headlight washers usually go... were they there from the factory, or are they a part you can buy to 'delete' the headlight washers?
All the Clio's i see here in Australia still have the little black 'nipple' headlight washers, yet i notice quite a few of the UK ones have these square covers....