ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics Of My Car @ CCS

Albi Blue 197
2002nb.gif

30j5h6p.gif

2repbtx.gif

o08ax0.jpg

5ml1r4.gif

Fiesta ST-3
I don't mean to sound rude when I say its crap it just looks highly illegal and it says Ressce :S

Albi Blue 197
Noo lol. My names Reece, and my 2nd name begins with S, so the spacing is to show that. Only the spacings illegal about it. Ive seen far far worse out there.

Albi Blue 197
It was very nice, totally different to my mk 2 just need to look into it a bit further. is it true that the clutch is £600 odd to change? wow

not too sure about that! sounds bad thought that price lol! ive heard a cambelt change is around that price too! how dod the performance feel to you when you drove it?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
not too sure about that! sounds bad thought that price lol! ive heard a cambelt change is around that price too! how dod the performance feel to you when you drove it?

I didnt really get to stretch its legs properly, but i could tell it had plenty more to give. watch this space! haha