ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of the Mini

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
She going on ebay this weekend hopefully so went out and grabbed a few pics after a rinse off, don't want to sell it but just don't have the room to keep it anymore :(

Its a hoot to drive even with its little 998cc Engine!

9934892944_9c3ce98ac7_c.png

Mini Passenger Front by Mark_Tunstall, on Flickr

9934925213_87c9fc7d6b_c.png

Mini Drivers Front by Mark_Tunstall, on Flickr

9934779226_d49f76bcc0_c.png

Mini Front by Mark_Tunstall, on Flickr

9934816545_6bb840114f_c.png

Mini Drivers Rear by Mark_Tunstall, on Flickr

9934970743_c803b0f7cb_c.png

Mini Passenger Rear by Mark_Tunstall, on Flickr

I really need to learn to use my DSLR and some editing software

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nice car, ive still got one lurking in the garage, not a cooper, but it is pea green lol.

youve always got room for a mini!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
nice car, ive still got one lurking in the garage, not a cooper, but it is pea green lol.

youve always got room for a mini!

With an average of around 10 cars during the day it takes up a valuable parking space.. :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How much do these fetch these days? Looks nice. Has the rust bug bitten yet?

Depends on milage, condition etc.. you can pick a good one up for 3k ish with minimal rust..

Only bit of major rust was in the drivers footwell but I sorted that out at MOT time..

Unfortunately there is the odd bubble of rust under the paint, if i was to keep it id get it resprayed to eliminate that...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
When I opened this thread I wasn't expecting much but that is a bloody lovely car,
thank god it's a classic and not one of those Christ awful BMW things. (not counting JCW obviously)

I think i'd cry if I had to get rid of that, it's on my cars to own list.

Should fetch a decent price seeing as rusted shells are going for a grand these days. :S

Last edited:
  Cup In bits
Just been watching a feature on these in an old top gear, great little cars. Good fun to watch racing too.

You got any interior pics?

2004 1.5 DCi 100
Lovely car. Takes me back to my (misspent) youth.:) I had a '67 1000 followed by a '75 Clubman. Those were the days :clown:

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Cool little car. Question is what's more fun, Mini or clio?

Talking from experience I would say clio ive always ad minis and the change to the clio I dont regret at all sold mini 1.3i for £2000 on bay similar condition.

what I will say if you dont need to sell dont

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Cool little car. Question is what's more fun, Mini or clio?

Mini everytime! You just need to remember its a mini and there is a 90% chance something will go wrong on each outing

When I opened this thread I wasn't expecting much but that is a bloody lovely car,
thank god it's a classic and not one of those Christ awful BMW things. (not counting JCW obviously)

I think i'd cry if I had to get rid of that, it's on my cars to own list.

Should fetch a decent price seeing as rusted shells are going for a grand these days. :S

Cheers mate! Classic over new BMW crap!
Buy it then ;)

Just been watching a feature on these in an old top gear, great little cars. Good fun to watch racing too.

You got any interior pics?

Il grab some in the morning

Lovely car. Takes me back to my (misspent) youth.:) I had a '67 1000 followed by a '75 Clubman. Those were the days :clown:

Best days of your life iirc

It looks great, I reckon you'll get quite a bit of money for it.

Hoping so.. I have a holiday to mexico to pay for :rasp:

Correct ;)

Talking from experience I would say clio ive always ad minis and the change to the clio I dont regret at all sold mini 1.3i for £2000 on bay similar condition.

what I will say if you dont need to sell dont

Personal preference I guess but I love how easy it is to throw the mini around while keeping your foot planted.. Have to be wary of bumps on corners as the lack of damping (28 Point adjustable spax dampers set at 24 :rasp: ) make it interesting

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate! Classic over new BMW crap!
Buy it then ;)

Sadly there's no way I can can afford what that'll go for,
since I got interested in them as a project car year or two ago the prices sky rocketed, same with mk1 & mk2 Cortina's,
i'm starting to think that as soon as I get into something, I jinx it and it becomes too expensive to even buy a sh*t one. :dapprove:

I just hope I can buy a Capri before they become stupidly expensive for a pile of rust too.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sadly there's no way I can can afford what that'll go for,
since I got interested in them as a project car year or two ago the prices sky rocketed, same with mk1 & mk2 Cortina's,
i'm starting to think that as soon as I get into something, I jinx it and it becomes too expensive to even buy a sh*t one. :dapprove:

I just hope I can buy a Capri before they become stupidly expensive for a pile of rust too.

Capri, thats my next project hopefully a 3.2!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Capri, thats my next project hopefully a 3.2!

I'm planning on buying a 2.0L, getting it looking the way I want,
then doing an engine swap, 2.8i/3.0, or money no object yank V8 muscle! :evil:

Although I need a few things to come good in my life before that happens.