ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics + the fez --> lakeside

Clio 1.2 16v
2hxr7d5.jpg

16bwyfk.jpg

246p0jk.jpg

24x2gxu.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Because the spacing looks cack... not to mention illegal.

Also that tow strap? by the looks of things if you ever have to use it, it looks like it will probably break your bumper. :)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Tow strip and lights look gash - I like the wheels.

You wasn't one of the w**kers that were driving down the strip last night was you? So f**king annoying at 2 in the morning ...

130i Road, 172 Track
Not keen on those tow straps unless they're on low/hard as f00k track cars. Apart from that looks good.

Oh and as above, French flag =

france-flag.gif

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
Everyones got there own style and were all out to personalise our cars to our own specific taste, its to easy to point out faults on other peoples cars cos its not to your taste! no matter what you say there still two f*#king clean clio's......

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The towing strap on Jiicks car (?) if it was actually used to tow the car, would snap the bumper.

Are all tow straps like this??

Z4 Coupe
Everyones got there own style and were all out to personalise our cars to our own specific taste, its to easy to point out faults on other peoples cars cos its not to your taste! no matter what you say there still two f*#king clean clio's......

Thankyou for stating the obvious. People post pictures for opinions, like or dislike.

Hmmm beaten to the flag comment! Bet it looks good in the mirror ;)

Not a fan of he plate or tow strap, illegal spacing isn't for me...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I love the illegal plate brigade. I can't recall people getting as upset at some of the illegal 3/4 front plates on here.

Flag is a bit of a fail though.