ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics

FRS
Hi All,

Figured it was about time I posted after being a "forum user" for quite a while, then forum a member coming on 6 months now. Here's a few pics of the car (assuming I've done the /img stuff properly!), including some newbie efforts at beading - apologies for the quality, iphone pics!. Only started attempting to clean cars properly after I got this one in December, didn't bother too much with the FF Nimbus I had previously.

Sorry for being a pic ***** on the first post!

Chris

Car%20001.jpg

Car%20002.jpg

Car%20003.jpg

Car%20004.jpg

Car%20005.jpg

Car%20006.jpg

Car%20007.jpg

Bead%2001.jpg

Bead%2002.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks rather sexual,

you done any mods??
or got any planned??
sorry my knowledge of 197s is far bellow par.

FRS
cheers for the comments. Not done any mods to it, contemplating the spoiler but that's it for the moment really.

Just bought some megs #16 wax after reading some reviews on dw - evil place that. Should be interesting to see how it performs.

FRS
The Nimbus went as it was time for a change, and I saw a black one which made up my mind :). Fancied Xenons / cup pack as well.

Last edited:
  clio 197
looks very nice,

great pics as well,

i,m thinking about the rear spoiler as well, not seen a R/B with one tho to see what it looks like, lol