ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Renaultsports in Norwich

Black Gold 182
saw an Inferno 182 with cup suspension a few cars behind me going into mall carpark. reg G*** GEM i think.

a silver 172 at end of magdelen street reg ending HAS.

also a monaco blue 172 near airport!

anyone off here?

Clio V6 255
I was just going to post exactly the same thing, saw loads today!

Trophy 182

racing blue 182 with cup pack

silver 172 mk1

monaco blue 172 mk2

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
I'll be in the city Sunday. Silver 172 mk2 ;0)

See a blue 182 with Stripes on tuesday night, in the Mc'd's on the boundry rd. Daz maybe??

Black Gold 182
wideboy..is yours a mk1 V6?

just remebered i saw a silver mk1 v6 lastnite at about 11.20 going down prince of wales road.

I saw a few over the weekend too.

Saw a silver 172 mk2 in the train station carpark thursday night.

Im sure i saw a few more, but cant remember where, lol.

Clio V6 255
anyone on here go to the UEA, saw a blue 05 plate 182 in the carpark today about 10am, parked near a new M5!!!

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
I have never managed to get to the 2 meets that I've known about due to working shifts.

Jsmonline (sp) is the East anglian rep.

norfolkminis said:
I have never managed to get to the 2 meets that I've known about due to working shifts.

Jsmonline (sp) is the East anglian rep.

Yeah but the meets he organises seem to be in cambridge all the time.

I think perhaps we should organise something with the Norwich/Norfolk, and maybe even suffolk lot.

Perhaps one sunday afternoon or something.

Ah Mike, how's the coilovers?? I would've come and leant a hand but had to work....

How much do you want for those springs??

So, a Norfolk/Suffolk meet it is then........

Anyone got ideas of places/any thing to do?

How about bowling down riverside in norwich?

Could meet in the Big W car park like all the chavs etc, then walk through to the bowling ally.

Do it after pay day though, so that gives people time to arrange stuff, and no excuses of people (me) being skint, lol.

David_Snaresbrook said:
How about bowling down riverside in norwich?

Could meet in the Big W car park like all the chavs etc, then walk through to the bowling ally.

Do it after pay day though, so that gives people time to arrange stuff, and no excuses of people (me) being skint, lol.

Yeah i'd be up for that.... maybe park in the riverside multi-story though, bit safer in there without all the idiots racing around in Big W