ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Snaps of my Albi R27 ( And Dyno Videos )

R27 427/500 ALBI
Thought i would take a few snaps after i gave it a bath :)

IMG_1735.gif

IMG_1739.gif

IMG_1738.gif

IMG_1740.gif

Quick pick at K-tek
IMG_1723-1.gif

Video Of Dyno Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_PMQTLOzkM&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLy5HA9w-NCbZls_10dsCATQ

Before and after result.

IMG_1722.gif

All Comments welcome

Leigh

Stunning, think that's the only Albi Clio I've ever seen which gets more than a "meh" from me.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Cheers dudes , it does have exhaust looks Like standard one though as I have not changed the tips , as for now I like the stealth look .

Few things for inside my car now then and then I will be looking at power mods , currently has a yozza sport , panel filter , Decat , Remap

Leigh

R27 427/500 ALBI
Dont misss keep trying to make the trophy look red ...do miss it slightly ,
Love the R27 though the ride the engine and the seats :) feels much more safer if im honest.

Fiesta ST3
looks ace mate! I would love one of these.

Your not that far from me either, was gonna suggest a meet, but then i noticed your a blackburn fan:rasp:

Fiesta ST3
hahaha, no although i do work with one and she gets ripped for it on a daily basis:p. How come you went all the way down to k-tec mate?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great pics mate , great colour and wheel choice should have fitted them as std from factory :approve: