ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fez Zetec S

Mk2 Ph2
Got the new car yesterday must say its some difference to my 1.2 clio lol not really got any plans for it just yet but will probs just be doing some little mode like wheels painted, gel overlays, wind deflectors, tinted windows, colour code and myabe even lower 40mm, anyway ill post a phone pic i have so far, comments welcome :)
2z9juww.jpg

cheers

435D X-Drive
Pumaspeed great site for most newer fords, got my miltek system for puma from there
can be inspiring check it out

Mk2 Ph2
yeah cheers adam will check it out mate,
and jordi it was yours and richybatts that made me want one lol been looking at both your project threads theyre nice man, was trying to get the sea grey one myself but was hard to find one :( but red will do me cant wait to give it a good polish with the DAS-6 lol

435D X-Drive
mum is getting one friday black 08 19k

how do they drive

handling, speed, comfort etc...

Mk2 Ph2
I think theyre great to drive, the handling is really good thats why im in second minds about lowering lol it is well better than my old coilovered clio no more bumps or noises, the comfort is good cos ive got the half leather seats in mine and the speed is good can feel a good pull when acelerating, I'm actually glad i went with the zetec s :)

435D X-Drive
they got 100bhp? i think but yeah nice little cars with fair few mods avaliable what sort of price they now?

keep the standard wheels :)

Mk2 Ph2
Yeah I will be keeping standard wheels prefer them I'm not actually sure I think it's 90 - 100 bhp mate I got mine for just under 5000 with 43,000 miles on it with lady owner not too bad, and it's a petrol jordi, how much where the springs for yours looks a decent height.

120d M Sport
Good little cars, quite a few upgrading to them on here. The MK5 is the better drive though and much cheaper to buy ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just get the Ford Eibach springs mate and your ride won't suffer. They aren't that expensive mate.

Car looks great, colorado is also an excellent colour especially for detailing. You're not far away either mate, been to any meets yet?

Mk2 Ph2
I was looking at eibach think that's way I'll go for seen a few with them they look good, not been to any meets yet but I will be going to them, cheers for the comments guys :)

LY R26
so you went for it then! im in two minds with mine atm, i hate it one minute and love it the next.

would rather have the petrol than the diesel tbh although with mines being mapped its fairly nippy.

love the color though mate, color code the side strips and rear boot strip, and alot of people spray their plastics black which is smart, but i found autoglym black dye the other day and that stuff is pretty amazing if im honest mate worked a treat!

good luck with it mate

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ride doesnt suffer on Spax springs either, I would go spax as its the lowest u can go on springs

Mk2 Ph2
so you went for it then! im in two minds with mine atm, i hate it one minute and love it the next.

would rather have the petrol than the diesel tbh although with mines being mapped its fairly nippy.

love the color though mate, color code the side strips and rear boot strip, and alot of people spray their plastics black which is smart, but i found autoglym black dye the other day and that stuff is pretty amazing if im honest mate worked a treat!

good luck with it mate

Aye mate sidestrips and bootlid and doorhandles are already in mind :) im going to leave the front fogs surrounds tho i think, i'll need to get to some meets soon richy, hopefully its good weather this weekend so i can give it a right good detail lol :)
cheers

LY R26
the zsoc meets are pretty good like, first one i went too everyone was really genuine and welcoming. got chatting to a few of them and we even had a bbq in about a foot and a half of snow, was epic hahaha! theres a guy on ebay that makes custom springs for about 110 quid and you can spec them to your liking!

Mk2 Ph2
the zsoc meets are pretty good like, first one i went too everyone was really genuine and welcoming. got chatting to a few of them and we even had a bbq in about a foot and a half of snow, was epic hahaha! theres a guy on ebay that makes custom springs for about 110 quid and you can spec them to your liking!

Really? Need to check that out mate you got yours lowered yet? BBQ in the snow haha sounds good, I'll probs see you at one the meets soon bud :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
John fire me a Pm if there's on close by soon mate i'll pop along.:)

LY R26
yeah haha, nah im being pretty stingey with the mods atm, got the money sitting there but would rather spend it on other things tbh, if it was a petrol it would be completely different but its not.
got some wee niggles to fix too, rear wiper is on the blink and doing my tits in, the seat tilt release thing on the passenger seat has decided to stop working too so its a nightmare :(

theres a zsoc meet on a week on sunday i think? i wont be there though, away to new york for a week.. il deffo be at the next one though.

182, 6r GTi
yeah haha, nah im being pretty stingey with the mods atm, got the money sitting there but would rather spend it on other things tbh, if it was a petrol it would be completely different but its not.
got some wee niggles to fix too, rear wiper is on the blink and doing my tits in, the seat tilt release thing on the passenger seat has decided to stop working too so its a nightmare :(

theres a zsoc meet on a week on sunday i think? i wont be there though, away to new york for a week.. il deffo be at the next one though.

with just a map these have a fair bit of poke. my brother had the tdci befor his st. the way forward with the tdci is hybrid turbo and focus st intercooler from what iv heard. fun cars to drive definetly

Mk2 Ph2
yeah at crail mate? might go dont know yet bit of a trek :( got my overlays on today will get pics up soon, cheers for the comments guys ;)